Thread: Auto Insurance Please Help!!! Please!

Credits

Question Auto Insurance Please Help!!! Please!

So, I have been getting auto insurance quotes for my car, and I found on that was 1300 which I was going to get. Then the other days AllState calls me with $900. I question them down, make sure it is really the company and I sign on and the payment is going through. I get the email confirmation and it says that the date I was licensed is in 1995 when I just got me license last year, what do I do?

The local Allstate broker says to leave it, but what happens if something happens??? I did not report the incorrect information but it seems they did that on purpose to get the cheaper quote.

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    Correct girl. The allstate agent wants your down payment...cause even though u are approved for the coverage of 900 bucks later on when they run your DMV file and they realize an error was made your insurance is going to go up and theres nothing u can do about it so yuh stuck!!!!

T-MAKAA
    Is it or a 6 month or 12 month policy?

Im not positive on this, but if they give you a quote and you pay for lets say a 6 month policy..and they realize the error later, which means the quote will be higher. I think that you will only have to pay the higher rate when you are renewing your policy. That is when they will review your file again.

Credits
    It's a 6month policy and I can still cancel and stop the payment...that's why I need the information now.....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaECD View Post
    It's a 6month policy and I can still cancel and stop the payment...that's why I need the information now.....
    gyul hush and take yuh discount yes. You can cancel at anytime, so if they jack your rates up later on just cancel...but make sure you have a back up before you cancel, that is get a policy somewhere else. But fuh now juss relax and watch every bill they send you.**

**disclaimer

The individual known as Bakes does not promote nor condone insurance fraud and will bear no liability if and when your ass gets hemmed up. Statements made in this thread do not constitute legal advice, nor should they be a substitute for legal advice. If you need the assistance of a legal professional Bakes, Esq. would be happy to provide you a referral.

sharkie
    same ting happen with me and statefarm. i would have gotten a discount had i had my license for 3 years, but i was like 4 months shy of that when i signed up, so about a month later when they realized the error of the AGENT. i got a letter saying that i will be canceled in like a month or two, so i pretty much got a lower rate of $100 for like 3-4 months, then i went up to 120 with geico.

so, jus wait it out and get somebody else ready AND the money for the downpayment for the other one.

Credits
    So why yall couldn't a tell me this when I ask initially!!?!?!??! Now a waiting for them to call me back after they skyrocket my price!

T-MAKAA
    So why yall couldn't a tell me this when I ask initially!!?!?!??! Now a waiting for them to call me back after they skyrocket my price!
    U get ya question answered in 2 hours.. U should be shedding tears of joy.

sharkie
    well sorry i'm not sniffing the balls of your post.