Thread: attraction

Credits

Red face attraction

i find that nowadays, im meeting alot of males that are attractive, the have themselves together, know what they are about, they have goals and aspirations and are actually working towards them, and yet they do NOTHING for me. i mean im starting to feel like a real biatchhh everytime i have to say, u are a nice guy but your spirit just doesnt call to mines like that.

anyways my question is do u guys feel that a person can grow on u, or do u feel like i do , that if its not there from the beginning it'll never be there.

Credits
    Ofcourse someone can grow on you. This hollywood movie love at first sight and true attraction rarely occurs. So many times the person you are incredibly attracted to does not share the same feelings. I say go for the man with the stuff in order and after a while if he treats you well you will see how fast he starts to grow on you.

Sometimes attraction is nothing but a distraction. All power to those who find it and it lasts but it is wonderful when someone grows on you and you on them. That type of attraction can create the foundation for a long lasting loving relationship.
    Last edited by Mrs_Scorpion; 09-29-2003 at 04:08 PM.

Credits
    Originally posted by innocence
    anyways my question is do u guys feel that a person can grow on u, or do u feel like i do , that if its not there from the beginning it'll never be there.
    I agree with you. If the connection doesn't happen in the beginning, it most likely won't occur.

Credits
    a friend of mine spent literally two years running from a guy she supposedly wasn't feeling, then finally gave in one day out of pity: "Alright, fine! One date, then will u leave me alone?"

They got married about a year after that date.

Keep yur eyes open, the one yur meant for might be right next 2 u.

Credits
    Originally posted by jalani
    a friend of mine spent literally two years running from a guy she supposedly wasn't feeling, then finally gave in one day out of pity: "Alright, fine! One date, then will u leave me alone?"

They got married about a year after that date.

Keep yur eyes open, the one yur meant for might be right next 2 u.
    AMEN!!!

Credits
    Originally posted by Mrs_Scorpion
    Ofcourse someone can grow on you. This hollywood movie love at first sight and true attraction rarely occurs. So many times the person you are incredibly attracted to does not share the same feelings. I say go for the man with the stuff in order and after a while if he treats you well you will see how fast he starts to grow on you.

dont get me wrong, im not talking about love at first site but moreso those original sparks . some people call it initial lust , for me its moreso spiritual, of two souls wanting to connect, that first "hellooooooooooooooo"

Credits
    dont get me wrong, im not talking about love at first site but moreso those original sparks . some people call it initial lust , for me its moreso spiritual, of two souls wanting to connect, that first "hellooooooooooooooo"
    Well in that case Babe I would hold a slightly different opinion. Your inner beings may or may not connect from the very beginning. Nevertheless, you may grow, not only on each other, but towards each other until becoming one. So don't back away. Test the waters. Try it out. You may connect through a discussion or an experience instead of the "hello".

Credits
    i dont know , the one or two times i went against the grain and decided what the hell, it has been disastrous

shoot frig that oui. i like being by myself anyways : : :

Credits
    i dont know , the one or two times i went against the grain and decided what the hell, it has been disastrous
    Yeah but those experiences shape who you are today and you will better recognize some of the warning signs. Go for it! Just keep your eyes open along with your heart.

Credits
    Originally posted by Mrs_Scorpion

Sometimes attraction is nothing but a distraction. All power to those who find it and it lasts but it is wonderful when someone grows on you and you on them. That type of attraction can create the foundation for a long lasting loving relationship.
    Mrs. Scorpion you preach , my father always tell me dont' fall in love Grow in love, it will last longer!

Credits

Re: attraction

i find that nowadays, im meeting alot of males that are attractive, the have themselves together, know what they are about, they have goals and aspirations and are actually working towards them, and yet they do NOTHING for me. i mean im starting to feel like a real biatchhh everytime i have to say, u are a nice guy but your spirit just doesnt call to mines like that.

I say go with what feels natural. Sometimes you meet someone and it just an instant natural connections, yuh just vibes.

however, there are cases when someone just grows on you after time. that fine as long as its again "natural" and not forced. some great relationships grow out of friendships as long as its a natural progression from one to the next.

but, if you don't feel anything don't force it. you can't brainwash yourself into liking someone.

Credits

Re: Re: attraction

Originally posted by Lioness
    I say go with what feels natural. Sometimes you meet someone and it just an instant natural connections, yuh just vibes.

however, there are cases when someone just grows on you after time. that fine as long as its again "natural" and not forced. some great relationships grow out of friendships as long as its a natural progression from one to the next.

but, if you don't feel anything don't force it. you can't brainwash yourself into liking someone.
    my sentiments exactly.

Credits

Wink

I wish I had that problem...most of the guys I meet are @$$holes. You can send some of your rejects my way if you'd like