Thread: Attention Top Track and Field folks

Pebbles362436

Exclamation Attention Top Track and Field folks

in USA, UK, Canada and Caribbean. I am working on a big international sporting event in Trinidad this year. I may be interested in having some imixers that are currently in Track and Field programs in their schools to participate in the games. If not this year maybe next because several folks have been in training already for this event since November 2005.

Athletes must be registered with the NAAA for 2006 to legally enter the Games, and ALL ENTRIES must be accompanied by REGISTRATION NUMBERS.

To be eligible to complete the Age-Group events, competitors should not have attained the age of the event during 2006 (U 15 means 15yrs in 2006).

Athletes must furnish their Birth Certificates if called upon by the Referee.

For additional information on the rules and specific on the games you can PM me only if you are seriously interested in participating/run Track and Field.

Credits
    What is the NAAA?
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!

Pebbles362436
    Quote Originally Posted by joujou
    What is the NAAA?
    Sorry about that NAAA is the governing body only for local athletes in Trinidad National Armature Athletic Association. International athletes that rule does not apply.
    Last edited by Pebbles362436; 03-08-2006 at 12:06 PM.