Thread: Attention Stock Market investors...

Indianute

Attention Stock Market investors...

what is your favorite stock to buy right know? why?

For me, my #1 pick is IBM....in my opinion IBM trading in the 70's is a bargain. When the market picks up it will surely take IBM along for the ride. I think big blue will be in the 100 range by the end of the year.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianute

For me, my #1 pick is IBM....in my opinion IBM trading in the 70's is a bargain. When the market picks up it will surely take IBM along for the ride. I think big blue will be in the 100 range by the end of the year.
    IDCC - Interdigital communications

These guys have a very robust intellectual property porfolio along with 3G patents. They are currently in arbitration with Nokia and the results will be out at the end of the month. This arbitration hearing can go either way but from what i'm hearing from most folks, IDCC most likely is going to get a nice phat check out of this litigation. So I think at this price at $15 its a bargain and a good speculative play for the next 3 months.

GOOG- google

I recommended goog to a couple folks when it traded at $190 right before its 1st qtr earnings report. Look at it now. Closed at $230. And I still don't see the end in sight. Google can hit $300 by year end because they just keep smashing earnings estimates and their business model is remarkable

Have a couple other small plays. Time will tell

**All these are my opinions.. I'm no expert.. Do your own Due diligence

Credits

You know your stocks. I was looking at IBM also it is definetly a $100 stock. I will have to buy some stock options

Look out for gold stocks they are about to start moving again

Indianute
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    You know your stocks. I was looking at IBM also it is definetly a $100 stock. I will have to buy some stock options

Look out for gold stocks they are about to start moving again
    how far out do you go when you buy your options?

Credits
    how far out do you go when you buy your options?
    I don't like leaps anymore to much time but on IBM Jan 100 for 07' sounds like a winner I would have to check the price. My new thing is buying options in the money were I can pretty much day trade them