Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: Attention IMIX PROMOTERS:

  1. #1
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356

    Attention IMIX PROMOTERS:

    PLease hire Mr. Cee for your next party. tell him to only play oldies!....He is definately the hottest DJ out right now!

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    No doubt sun.. I think he only charge around 2gs per set..

  3. #3
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    No doubt sun.. I think he only charge around 2gs per set..
    okay maybe i missing something who's Mr.Cee?

  4. #4
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    No doubt sun.. I think he only charge around 2gs per set..
    you get more bang for your buck hiring MR cee for 2000 than you would by hiring 10 LAME local dj's.

  5. #5
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    okay maybe i missing something who's Mr.Cee?
    he is a hot 97 dj that normally plays hip hop but just finished mashing up his mid day mix with reggae and soca

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    you get more bang for your buck hiring MR cee for 2000 than you would by hiring 10 LAME local dj's.
    Corna hoes only charge $20 dollars for head. I think that is far more bang for my bucks, not that I do such things..

  7. #7
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    he is a hot 97 dj that normally plays hip hop but just finished mashing up his mid day mix with reggae and soca
    oh when does he play? during the day this time?

  8. #8
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    No doubt sun.. I think he only charge around 2gs per set..

  9. #9
    Registered User The Captain's Avatar The Captain is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hello Brooklyn!!!!
    Posts
    12,160
    Credits
    1,099,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    PLease hire Mr. Cee for your next party. tell him to only play oldies!....He is definately the hottest DJ out right now!
    I hear him saying he will be at the Ark every so often and i could have sworn i seen him on an ad on imix not too long ago....but yea he is one of the best at what he does......

  10. #10
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by boy wonder
    I hear him saying he will be at the Ark every so often and i could have sworn i seen him on an ad on imix not too long ago....but yea he is one of the best at what he does......
    Well here i can agree Mr. Cee, in MY OWN OPPINION, is one of HOT 97's best DJs..

  11. #11
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    Well here i can agree Mr. Cee, in MY OWN OPPINION, is one of HOT 97's best DJs..
    Even better he is their best all around DJ. He has the ability to mix it up better than all of them.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Studded General
    Even better he is their best all around DJ. He has the ability to mix it up better than all of them.
    Wha you talking about willies, funk flex be playing dat new Sean Jean Paul and Elephant Man on the ones and twos!!!

  13. #13
    dE dAmN tInG sElf! cOcKbAcKnRoLL's Avatar cOcKbAcKnRoLL is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Yuh really want to know?!
    Posts
    6,594
    Credits
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    oh when does he play? during the day this time?
    he plays at noon everyday...not everyday is soca and reggae tho, some days is old skool hip hop, house, r&b or new school...def. the hottest mainstream dj for west indians...i believe he is wi or of wi heritage (don't quote me tho )...he is big daddy kane's old dj and one of biggie's producers so he kno his music very well...

  14. #14
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    MR.CEE is the BEST DJ in NYC right now! he rocks!

  15. #15
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    MR.CEE is the BEST DJ in NYC right now! I'm on his rocks!
    Hey I fixed dat for you..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •