Thread: Attention All!! CARIBBEAN TV PROGRAMMING!!!

Credits

Attention All!! CARIBBEAN TV PROGRAMMING!!!

Check out this new station from BET...BET J, launched March 1, 2006. All those with Direct TV it is channel 330. Take particular notice to Saturdays show schedule:

6AM & 9PM
    St. Lucia Jazz Series
    The "St. Lucia Jazz Series" culminates over a 10 year history we have with St. Lucia. You can't go wrong with good music on the beaches of a lush island. Artists who have appeared over the years include Cassandra Wilson, George Duke, Dianne Reeves, George Howard, Roy Ayers, Rachelle Ferrell, Tito Puente and a host of others.

9AM & 4PM
    Wick'D
    The latest in Caribbean music, from Lady Saw and Rupee to Beenie Man and Bunji, “Wick’D” showcases the latest trends, rhythms and music coming out of the Caribbean. Produced in Jamaica, the show is authentic, original and unabashedly loyal to its Caribbean roots.

10AM & 2PM
    Classic Caribbean Rhythms
    Rachel Stuart is back. BETJ reaches back into the BET vaults and resurrects one of BET’s biggest all time hits. Vintage Caribbean Rhythms and Rachel are back to show you the magic of the islands through music and culture.

11AM & 3PM
    Island Stylee
    “Island Stylee” is a high-powered, dynamic magazine program designed to entice Air Jamaica’s passengers to explore all of the airline’s fascinating destinations. Primarily, this engaging program aims to promote Jamaica as an ideal vacation spot by highlighting the island’s colorful culture, exotic attractions, and sizzling festivals. "Island Stylee" is also the traveler’s passport to the Caribbean, providing an in-depth look at all there is to see in the Caribbean.

11:30AM & 6:30PM
    Trini-Rhythms
    Yah mis dat fete… Well don’t miss “Trini –Rhythms” Catch the latest videos in calypso, soca, and dancehall -- all brought to you by a tour guide that takes you from spot to spot so you’ll never miss da fete again.

12PM & 7PM
    T&T Today
    Always wanted to visit Trinidad and Tobago? Well take a trip as we explore what "T &T" has to offer.

1PM & 8PM
    Island Festival Specials
    BET Event Productions is renowned for spectacular events through out the Caribbean and the world. Those who can’t attend can take a trip from the comfort of your home to one of our exotic festival locals. The 2006 St. Lucia Preshow.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE STATION

I am sooooo excited about this!!! I saw the commercials for Trini Rhythms and T&Today this afternoon. Make sure and tune in. Big up BET for doing this!!

Credits
    finally i can start bac watchin BET.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinigyal
    Check out this new station from BET...BET J, launched March 1, 2006. All those with Direct TV it is channel 330. Take particular notice to Saturdays show schedule:

6AM & 9PM
    St. Lucia Jazz Series
    The "St. Lucia Jazz Series" culminates over a 10 year history we have with St. Lucia. You can't go wrong with good music on the beaches of a lush island. Artists who have appeared over the years include Cassandra Wilson, George Duke, Dianne Reeves, George Howard, Roy Ayers, Rachelle Ferrell, Tito Puente and a host of others.

9AM & 4PM
    Wick'D
    The latest in Caribbean music, from Lady Saw and Rupee to Beenie Man and Bunji, “Wick’D” showcases the latest trends, rhythms and music coming out of the Caribbean. Produced in Jamaica, the show is authentic, original and unabashedly loyal to its Caribbean roots.

10AM & 2PM
    Classic Caribbean Rhythms
    Rachel Stuart is back. BETJ reaches back into the BET vaults and resurrects one of BET’s biggest all time hits. Vintage Caribbean Rhythms and Rachel are back to show you the magic of the islands through music and culture.

11AM & 3PM
    Island Stylee
    “Island Stylee” is a high-powered, dynamic magazine program designed to entice Air Jamaica’s passengers to explore all of the airline’s fascinating destinations. Primarily, this engaging program aims to promote Jamaica as an ideal vacation spot by highlighting the island’s colorful culture, exotic attractions, and sizzling festivals. "Island Stylee" is also the traveler’s passport to the Caribbean, providing an in-depth look at all there is to see in the Caribbean.

11:30AM & 6:30PM
    Trini-Rhythms
    Yah mis dat fete… Well don’t miss “Trini –Rhythms” Catch the latest videos in calypso, soca, and dancehall -- all brought to you by a tour guide that takes you from spot to spot so you’ll never miss da fete again.

12PM & 7PM
    T&T Today
    Always wanted to visit Trinidad and Tobago? Well take a trip as we explore what "T &T" has to offer.

1PM & 8PM
    Island Festival Specials
    BET Event Productions is renowned for spectacular events through out the Caribbean and the world. Those who can’t attend can take a trip from the comfort of your home to one of our exotic festival locals. The 2006 St. Lucia Preshow.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE STATION

I am sooooo excited about this!!! I saw the commercials for Trini Rhythms and T&Today this afternoon. Make sure and tune in. Big up BET for doing this!!
    when is it coming to cable

Credits
    Fuh real and the good thing about it is that it's EVERY Saturday!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Ringo
    when is it coming to cable
    According to the website it is on cable

Click this

Call them and find out

Credits
    I dont think i get it

Credits
    oh...this ain't a new channel, this the old BET Jazz channel, they've just reinvented themselves thats all, new name to add some hype....most folks with digital cable should have it

Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Credits
    the just redoing BET Jazz that's it..

Credits
    Well whatever it is, I'm excited about Saturday's line up

Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinigyal
    Well whatever it is, I'm excited about Saturday's line up
    definitely putting more caribbean programming into it...before it was mostly the St. Lucia Jazz festival stuff..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cease10
    oh...this ain't a new channel, this the old BET Jazz channel, they've just reinvented themselves thats all, new name to add some hype....most folks with digital cable should have it

Yes..I was just thinking the same thing, glad that this post was made cuz I usually ignore the channel but now I know to watch on Sat's if I"m home

Totee lickin shotz Bajan_bedroom_bully's Avatar Bajan_bedroom_bully is offline
    Credits
    u gotta pay for that

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cease10
    oh...this ain't a new
    you got that one fair and square. lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajan_bedroom_bully
    u gotta pay for that
    nope. i got direct tv n it free