Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Asthma sufferers!!!

  1. #1
    Born again peeper DJ Destro's Avatar DJ Destro is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    1,205
    Credits
    1,506,735

    Asthma sufferers!!!

    What did i do in my past life to deserve not being able to breathe



    What do you take for it?

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    eat sand.

  3. #3
    Born again peeper DJ Destro's Avatar DJ Destro is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    1,205
    Credits
    1,506,735
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    eat sand.

    next time i wont eat yuh cookin

  4. #4
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187
    sucks don't it...i doh take anything. just have my inhaler

  5. #5
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinSpice
    next time i wont eat yuh cookin
    why? ah was makin somethin special fuh yuh dis sunday

  6. #6
    Registered User Roddy_Piper's Avatar Roddy_Piper is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    a room in a boarding house
    Posts
    2,798
    Credits
    1,008,769
    you were a roach in yer past liftime

  7. #7
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jammet
    you were a roach in yer past liftime
    is that why she looks so much like one now???

    it all makes sense now

  8. #8
    Born again peeper DJ Destro's Avatar DJ Destro is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    1,205
    Credits
    1,506,735
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    sucks don't it...i doh take anything. just have my inhaler

    I take cingulair but i had saw a warning on the news about it but in may i cant survive without it.How i miss scraping Quest and Jammet on the court



    sharkbait if ah only eat dat ah fraid i come back with cancer

  9. #9
    Born again peeper DJ Destro's Avatar DJ Destro is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    1,205
    Credits
    1,506,735
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    is that why she looks so much like one now???

    it all makes sense now

    yuh too fass I is not a she

  10. #10
    Born again peeper DJ Destro's Avatar DJ Destro is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    1,205
    Credits
    1,506,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jammet
    you were a roach in yer past liftime

    Yuh know whey ah was livin

  11. #11
    He loves me! bagolicious's Avatar bagolicious is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    walking with him!
    Posts
    13,565
    Credits
    1,512,409
    i dont have it...but my cous does..and he seemed to have outgrown it over the years.....humm..he is now...24 or 25 yrs old...and he hasnt gotten one inyrsssss...

  12. #12
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinSpice
    yuh too fass I is not a she




    hard luck den fadda


    ah disable mih sigs and avatars....so ah cyah really tell.

  13. #13
    Who Me ayshalew's Avatar ayshalew is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    508
    Credits
    1,005,923
    I sympathize with u, cause I always forgetting my inhaler
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinSpice
    What did i do in my past life to deserve not being able to breathe



    What do you take for it?

  14. #14
    Puma Power Posse-NY Angie Fyah's Avatar Angie Fyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,460
    Credits
    1,011,135
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinSpice
    I take cingulair but i had saw a warning on the news about it but in may i cant survive without it.How i miss scraping Quest and Jammet on the court



    sharkbait if ah only eat dat ah fraid i come back with cancer

    I have asthma...And i used to use the emergency inhaler.The Albuterol! But about 2 years ago they came out with

    Advair.

    Yo..I don't need to use my emergency inhaler anymore..I use advair at night right before i go to sleep..and i'm good!!!

    Trinspice-ask your doctor about it and try it out.

    Singulair is mostly for allergies..and can help w/the symptoms of asthma..but it never really worked all that great for me.

  15. #15
    Born again peeper DJ Destro's Avatar DJ Destro is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    1,205
    Credits
    1,506,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie Fyah
    I have asthma...And i used to use the emergency inhaler.The Albuterol! But about 2 years ago they came out with

    Advair.

    Yo..I don't need to use my emergency inhaler anymore..I use advair at night right before i go to sleep..and i'm good!!!

    Trinspice-ask your doctor about it and try it out.

    Singulair is mostly for allergies..and can help w/the symptoms of asthma..but it never really worked all that great for me.


    I have advair but it dont seem to do anything 4 me. My allergies trigger the asthma that why i take the cingulair but i have to check and see cuz there are two strenghths of advair and i may have the weaker of the two.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •