Thread: Assssssssssssshole

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

Assssssssssssshole

THIS MUDDA FFLUCKA JUST CALL ME PALYING DE ASS ON THE PHONE. SAYING HOW HE GO KIDNAP ME AND MY FADDER GOH HA TUH PAY RANSOM. JACKASS, MY FADDER DEAD SINCE 2000. AH SET AH CLUNTS IN DE PLACE. THEN DE SAME ASSHOLE CALL BACK AND SAY, "OH SHIT AH FUGEH YUH POPS DEAD, WELL THEN YUH MUDDA GO HA TUH PAY" THEN DE NANNYHOLE GO LOOK TO TELL MEH WHEN AH WALK OUT DE SCHOOL GATE TO LOOK FOR A MAN THAT WEARING A BLACK PANTS AND A BLUE SHIRT, THAT HE GO BE DE MAN TO KIDNAP ME. HE SAY THAT AH MUST WALK TOWARDS THE MAN AND LET HIM TAKE MEH. THIS PLACE FULL AH NANNY,FLUCKING, MUDDA CLUNTS, JACKASSES AND AH SET AH NINCUMPOOPS. EMBECILS AND REAL ASSSSSHHOOLLEESSS.
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Credits

Traffik, It aint funny, but,,,,

Is put de S in ass fuh tru!

Credits

Re: Assssssssssssshole

Originally posted by MISS TRAFFIK
    THIS MUDDA FFLUCKA JUST CALL ME PALYING DE ASS ON THE PHONE. SAYING HOW HE GO KIDNAP ME AND MY FADDER GOH HA TUH PAY RANSOM. JACKASS, MY FADDER DEAD SINCE 2000. AH SET AH CLUNTS IN DE PLACE. THEN DE SAME ASSHOLE CALL BACK AND SAY, "OH SHIT AH FUGEH YUH POPS DEAD, WELL THEN YUH MUDDA GO HA TUH PAY" THEN DE NANNYHOLE GO LOOK TO TELL MEH WHEN AH WALK OUT DE SCHOOL GATE TO LOOK FOR A MAN THAT WEARING A BLACK PANTS AND A BLUE SHIRT, THAT HE GO BE DE MAN TO KIDNAP ME. HE SAY THAT AH MUST WALK TOWARDS THE MAN AND LET HIM TAKE MEH. THIS PLACE FULL AH NANNY,FLUCKING, MUDDA CLUNTS, JACKASSES AND AH SET AH NINCUMPOOPS. EMBECILS AND REAL ASSSSSHHOOLLEESSS.
    Someone is angry! trying to make Dragon angry again???

Credits

Re: Re: Assssssssssssshole

Originally posted by GettiGetti
    Someone is angry! trying to make Dragon angry again???
    Sorry, I didn't neab to type angry. I meant jealous!

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

stalkers

yuh know the jack ass keep calling meh house from different numbers and whispering slackness in meh head. de man sick, he saying he wah bull meh and how he go buss meh draws if he get a hold ah meh. now that is some scary shit. i am begining to get a little scared now.

~DD~

amprincess

Re: stalkers

yuh know the jack ass keep calling meh house from different numbers and whispering slackness in meh head. de man sick, he saying he wah bull meh and how he go buss meh draws if he get a hold ah meh. now that is some scary shit. i am begining to get a little scared now.
    how did he get your #? If you seriously afraid then call your phone co to change your # & make sure you request a private unpublished #.

Credits

Re: Assssssssssssshole

Girl......don't take that to lightly nah.. seriously.. there are some mad a$$ peeps in this world.. so just watch your back.. SERIOUSLY!!!! I don't know you, but I would hate to have anything happen to you

Credits
    AS MUCH AS IT IS WORRYIN ME, I JUST HAVE THIS FEELING IS SOMEBODY AH KNOW THAT LOOKING FUH A FLUCKING KICK UP IN HE MUDDA CLUNT. AND HE JUST PLAYING DE FLUCKING ASS

~DD~

Credits
    AS MUCH AS IT IS WORRYIN ME, I JUST HAVE THIS FEELING IS SOMEBODY AH KNOW THAT LOOKING FUH A FLUCKING KICK UP IN HE MUDDA CLUNT. AND HE JUST PLAYING DE FLUCKING ASS
    Even so.. if you know him/her/them... don't play with your life like that.. get the police involved.... It is not a laughing matter.. it's a sick a$$ joke..

Credits
    all yuh know that de same person keep calling me back. but first is a woman then a man coming on, he calling from all different nos. i am going to call the cops. look, de damn phone ringing again, it could be them. hold on.............or is meh mother from trini, got to go

~DD~

Credits
    Don't take it too lightly...screen your calls...tape him if you can...call the cops.

*imagines Traffik explaining to FBI what 'bull' means*

DJ Trixx
    What kinda impsness goin on here....Make sure you always got ur sh%*t in ur purse and keep one in the chamber.

get some pepper spray and line it with bleach and amonia....Then trace every number he call you from..call info or go online and get the number and immediately call the cops and tell them you have received several death threats....They will respond to that for sure.

Credits
    I agree that whomever it is...they are stupid AZZZZZ! And it has to be someone that you know because they corrected themselves. Girl next time BLOW a whistle in their ears!