Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin refuses $1,500 job

Credits

Assassin refuses $1,500 job

A woman and her lover have been charged with hiring and paying a would-be assassin to kill two spiritual healers-one whose magic did not work, and the other who refused to help them.

The suspects were arrested after the man they paid to kill apparently changed his mind and pocketed the money.

In a bizarre attempt to get back the $1,500 they paid to the hired hit-man, the couple made separate bogus reports to the police about him-the woman that she had been kidnapped, the man that he was robbed.

The 37-year-old woman, of St Helena, and 35-year-old boyfriend, of Carapichaima, have been charged with two counts of conspiracy to murder and two counts of soliciting a person to murder.

The charges were laid after the case was unravelled by detective Sgt Wayne Lawrence.

Police said that some time between August 1 and August 3, the couple met a mystic at a Kali temple in Carapichaima, where a special ritual was performed for the benefit of the woman.

But when her wish did not come true, the couple took their problem to a healer at a Spiritual Baptist Church in Longdenville. The woman there refused to help, according to police, and told the couple that persons dealing with Kali (a Hindu incarnation of God) would not be entertained.

Police said the couple felt insulted and on August 5, paid the man to kill both Kali and Spiritual Baptist healers.

But when the man backed out of the deal and told the couple he had changed his mind, they plotted to get their money back and to get revenge, police said. The man turned up at the Longdenville Police Post with the story that the alleged assassin had robbed him of the $1,500. The woman went to the Chaguanas Police Station with the story that she had been kidnapped by the man, but escaped. Police found the man who they paid the money and in part, based on his story, the charges were laid.

Trinidad News, Trinidad Newspaper, Trinidad Sports, Trinidad politics, Trinidad and Tobago, Tobago News, Trinidad classifieds, Trinidad TV, Sports, Business

allyuh doah shit me up

d fuk i reading here

Taj
    Credits
    if only all the criminals were this chupit

lol dey need to pick a religion an stick wid it... it good fuh dem.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Spranga
    maybe it wasn't the going rate

Credits
    lol
    loik this boy in vincy who got caught caz he went to rob and old man...the man say meen ha no money...de boy leave he numbah fo de man fo call him when he geh money...!!!
    dat was real funni!
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    Dem lips deh driving me crazy.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    What a couple of dummies. Good for them, if I was the assassin I'd pocket the effing money too! LOL
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Dem lips deh driving me crazy.
    my gun shots go drive yuh crazy too.

Credits
    I started readin this an fell out laughin, then I saw st. Helena and caripichaima an realised it was here....then it wasn't as funny anymore....
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    lol
    loik this boy in vincy who got caught caz he went to rob and old man...the man say meen ha no money...de boy leave he numbah fo de man fo call him when he geh money...!!!
    dat was real funni!
    now that is funny
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    lol
    dat was real funni!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    I started readin this an fell out laughin, then I saw st. Helena and caripichaima an realised it was here....then it wasn't as funny anymore....

only in trinidad such nonsense does happen.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post

only in trinidad such nonsense does happen.
    speaking of nonsense...earlier this morning i had to spend 1 1/2 hrs in transit in Bim and allyuh eh have no wifii in the room...wuh kinda nonsense is that?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjer View Post
    speaking of nonsense...earlier this morning i had to spend 1 1/2 hrs in transit in Bim and allyuh eh have no wifii in the room...wuh kinda nonsense is that?
    dead yuh serious???

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Insane View Post
    dead yuh serious???
    steups

i plug in my laptop...booted it up and getting ready to waste away that time cause i was tired and sleepy and HATE being in transit and them ent had no forking wifi....steups

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjer View Post
    steups

i plug in my laptop...booted it up and getting ready to waste away that time cause i was tired and sleepy and HATE being in transit and them ent had no forking wifi....steups
    You don't need wifi with them lips.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast