Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is ass implants for black women the equivalent to breast implants for white women?

Credits
    oh my. They went throw her belly button to do it
    STATUS UPDATE: (6/11/11)
    Nigerians are great people

Credits
    Lol ass implants will never catch up to breast implants...or tans for that matter.
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by hottiegal View Post
    agreed

first nikki M. now this sh!t.... at least nikki's look better & more practical...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatzliach View Post
    yea nickkii minaj has full thick legs so the ass implants will look natural on her..

but this other girl weight about 95 lbs, and wanna putt that huge implant on her back...lolololol

smh

Ehh I mean 1st they say Nicki had a nose job, then she was a dike messin with Remy ma, now the implants ting. Idk ehh...it's possible but honestly...her hips, legs, face, everything got thicker overall when I looked at the comparison, not just her ass

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Ehh I mean 1st they say Nicki had a nose job, then she was a dike messin with Remy ma, now the implants ting. Idk ehh...it's possible but honestly...her hips, legs, face, everything got thicker overall when I looked at the comparison, not just her ass
    nahh man she ass went from flat to fat wayyyyy tooo fast... check dem pics again.. she didnt get that much thicker... ASS IMPLANTS DUDE

i dont care that she did it ....it's the diffrence between a girl goin from an A cup to a C & going from A to DDD... nikki's dont look bad on her cause she got a size that was enough to look like she has a nice ass ... the chick in this video went straight pam anderson.. (but in the ass department of course)

Credits
    i don't think it's implants as much as the hormone shots...it's very popular with the strippers in the DMV area along with the Transexuals to get them...someone really needs to look at the doctors administering them

Prime example: Miss Video Vixen Lola Luv...no one thighs that small can have an ass like that

Is ass implants for black women the equivalent to breast implants for white women?-aee6db532ed683f7b6ff09aeebe16b7d_vixens215_angel_melaku010708043124.jpg Is ass implants for black women the equivalent to breast implants for white women?-angel-lola-luv-butt.jpg

Is ass implants for black women the equivalent to breast implants for white women?-lola-luv-1.jpg
    Can't keep your eyes off my fatty
    Daddy, I want you, na na
    Drunk in love...I want you

Je ne sais quoi
    Cherie, m'vle-ou
    Aswe ya ce net al kole!

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by triniameri View Post
    i don't think it's implants as much as the hormone shots...it's very popular with the strippers in the DMV area along with the Transexuals to get them...someone really needs to look at the doctors administering them

Prime example: Miss Video Vixen Lola Luv...no one thighs that small can have an ass like that

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aee6db532ed683f7b6ff09aeebe16b7d_vixens215_angel_melaku010708043124.jpg 
Views:	67931 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	60306 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angel-lola-luv-butt.jpg 
Views:	181205 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	60307

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lola luv 1.jpg 
Views:	28308 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	60308
    I saw one in the Diner one time

Whoa

and dudes was still tryna sit and chat and buy "her" meal. But srsly the shape was ridiculously womanly jus that it was a 6'3" man face despite the wig and makeup.
    nah them curves too realistic what did he do?????
    That was when I heard about those injections for the 1st time i was like...
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    nahh man she ass went from flat to fat wayyyyy tooo fast... check dem pics again.. she didnt get that much thicker... ASS IMPLANTS DUDE

i dont care that she did it ....it's the diffrence between a girl goin from an A cup to a C & going from A to DDD... nikki's dont look bad on her cause she got a size that was enough to look like she has a nice ass ... the chick in this video went straight pam anderson.. (but in the ass department of course)
    what ppl dont understand is that after a certain age, women do not grow to that degree (unless they suffer from a disorder). only hormonal changes can affect the bodily growth after that. so unless Nicki has a child (excess weight gain from pregnancy) or something, she got her ass altered and some ppl too dotish to see it. Not hating tho, she still bad.

Gladiator
    since we on black women and white women..how come Niki Minaj needs inplants but Kim Kadashian has it natural ? LOL

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    since we on black women and white women..how come Niki Minaj needs inplants but Kim Kadashian has it natural ? LOL
    ha. Kim K gets the shots. you can compare her pics. sh!t hers looks good too. a spread with Kim K and Nicki M would be

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyLittleThing View Post
    ha. Kim K gets the shots. you can compare her pics. sh!t hers looks good too. a spread with Kim K and Nicki M would be

Yeh i know you would run een to come try and defend ..what you mean by shots ? lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    Yeh i know you would run een to come try and defend ..what you mean by shots ? lol
    sameway somebody take a m16 rifle and shoot it in your ass
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM CREW productions View Post
    sameway somebody take a m16 rifle and shoot it in your ass
    look how easy you take chain up from groovylittleting ..if yuh was a woman yuh done pregnant already

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyLittleThing View Post
    what ppl dont understand is that after a certain age, women do not grow to that degree (unless they suffer from a disorder). only hormonal changes can affect the bodily growth after that. so unless Nicki has a child (excess weight gain from pregnancy) or something, she got her ass altered and some ppl too dotish to see it. Not hating tho, she still bad.
    Okay like take with Lola Luv. It was obvious she had azz implants as not much else changed

But I looked at a picture of Nikki back then...one in particular with her in a green shirt..and she was not that thick overall. Her thighs were smaller...her face was thinner, her azz was a reasonable size, her arms are a bit thicker, even her back has a difference in "fat". There was a video of her with something like a bra on and you can see that her back gained a little roll too as the bra squeezed it. It was not like that before

In all honesty...when I looked at her from all different angles, it wasn't just her azz. Now again is it possible she got implants? Sure, but I don't think suggesting otherwise is dotish. Because she got bigger overall, not just her azz. Her chest was always big though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12