Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asking questions..

Credits

Asking questions..

Its the simple most way to find out more about someone, where they have been, and where they going. However, for some reason as adults get older they lose that nature child skill of always asking why and questioning things to gain better knowledge.. How well do you really know your friends, family, lover, partner.. ?! Tell me more..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Its the simple most way to find out more about someone, where they have been, and where they going. However, for some reason as adults get older they lose that nature child skill of always asking why and questioning things to gain better knowledge.. How well do you really know your friends, family, lover, partner.. ?! Tell me more..

I ask WAY too many questions, so I think I need the ppl i love well at least as well as they allow me to get to know them

Credits
    i'm shaky on people who ask a lot of questions but never volunteer any information themselves....

why yuh never answer your own questions??????

Credits
    Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

Credits
    This is so true. I try to get as much information as I can but many times it's hard to distinguish what questions are considered to personal and disrespectful to ask because you dont want to insult the person.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    i'm shaky on people who ask a lot of questions but never volunteer any information themselves....

why yuh never answer your own questions??????
    Bwaaah I try to be an open book but then if I do that people will think I am crazy.. :p

Taina & Nooner: Seen seen..

Starcastic: I know what you mean, but I end up insulting people anyways, its safer that way..

Credits
    I can be a verrrrry inquisitive person... cuz like you said its the only way to find out things. However, unfortunately as we get older, and the world becomes more and more corrupt... sometimes we are afraid to ask questions because we are afraid of the answers.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan
    I can be a verrrrry inquisitive person... cuz like you said its the only way to find out things. However, unfortunately as we get older, and the world becomes more and more corrupt... sometimes we are afraid to ask questions because we are afraid of the answers.
    Tru, very tru indeed..

Credits
    Jamz: you have a point, better safe than sorry

Yanktiguan: That has prevented me from asking many questions.

Credits
    Sometimes silence is key, by listening and observing u can find out a lot about a person, sometimes more that they would want you to know. I think as u get older u use more of your senses to learn about things.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dredgal
    Sometimes silence is key, by listening and observing u can find out a lot about a person, sometimes more that they would want you to know. I think as u get older u use more of your senses to learn about things.
    Very intuative.. But isnt that sometimes apart of the problem. ?!We tent to rely on the senses that can easily be fooled instead of just coming right out and asking, to nullify all doubt..

Credits
    Very intuative.. But isnt that sometimes apart of the problem. ?!We tent to rely on the senses that can easily be fooled instead of just coming right out and asking, to nullify all doubt..
    You won't be fooled if u verify what you've heard by reiterating what was said. U could still ask questions, no harm, but I'm just pointing out that as u get older you learn other ways to get ur answer.

amprincess
    well I have no shame in asking questions but to get answers from some people is like pulling teeth

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dredgal
    You won't be fooled if u verify what you've heard by reiterating what was said. U could still ask questions, no harm, but I'm just pointing out that as u get older you learn other ways to get ur answer.
    I agree... I dont think it should replace asking questions.... but we shouldnt rely on verbal answers alone... Ask questions, and observe.

Credits

this obviously does not apply to me b/c I ask questions 24/7!!!! to the point where I tell ppl to tell me if it gets overwhelming or annoying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast