Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Aruba is a dangerous place to be?

To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Credits

Is Aruba is a dangerous place to be?

Is Aruba a dangerous place to be? is what i heard on CNN. I mean i cyah understand American yuh know. Just because a yankee get kidnap they what to brand the people place as being unsafe. All the time the place was nice and dandy for Americans to go and visit and get drunk and party but cuz one girl get kidnap they want to make the people in Aruba go hungry by preventing tourist from going to the place. I reallly wonder boy. Great job CNN.

Credits
    It's damn sure safer than this Babylon we living in. I am getting angrier by the minute.

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    It's damn sure safer than this Babylon we living in. I am getting angrier by the minute.

Yuh got to breathe

Credits
    I was hearing about this and thought....what a pack ah shite dat is....how much people come to the U.S. on vacation, especially right here in NY never to return home. One girl makes a bad decision in Aruba and possibly lost her life and now de country dangerous....steups.

Credits
    That really angers me.

This country has an average of one or two murders a year and few reported rapes. It's easily safer than the DC area that I live but yet CNN is painting the island in a bad light?

DISGUSTING.

Credits
    That's america 4 u!
    *Insert cool saying here*

Credits
    Aruba is one of the safest places on earth to be! what are they talking about!!!! OH MY GOD.. these americans are out of control.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    Yuh got to breathe

I am trying to breathe but these things make me so upset.

Credits
    GOD BLESS AMERICA......an no place else
    Y'all remeber that from that Chris Rock movie? That was funny as HELL!!!!
    Just goes to show that the sentiment behind that joke was more true than most would care to admit.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    Is Aruba a dangerous place to be? is what i heard on CNN. I mean i cyah understand American yuh know. Just because a yankee get kidnap they what to brand the people place as being unsafe. All the time the place was nice and dandy for Americans to go and visit and get drunk and party but cuz one girl get kidnap they want to make the people in Aruba go hungry by preventing tourist from going to the place. I reallly wonder boy. Great job CNN.
    Aruba isn't any more dangerous then say New Orleans, Detroit, St. Louis or NYC... when someone of the white persuations is victimized then a place is deemed "dangerous"... I hate that this child was a victim, but it's not fair to take this incident and deem this island "dangerous" hence effecting their bread and butter (tourism)... the US media is dangerous!

Credits
    hey they say trini is dangerous too....oh well

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDay005
    Aruba isn't any more dangerous then say New Orleans, Detroit, St. Louis or NYC... when someone of the white persuations (doh kno wah yuh trying 2 say there...) is victimized then a place is deemed "dangerous"... I hate that this child was a victim, but it's not fair to take this incident and deem this island "dangerous" hence effecting (affecting) their bread and butter (tourism)... the US media is dangerous! (AGREED!)
    Ah not trying 2 make u look stupid eh...it was jus bothering muh eyes.
    *Insert cool saying here*

Credits
    Well, of course nothing is better than this Utopia we live in, right? The caribbean community should step up and speak out about this nonsense. When I was in Tobago, the white girls there were crazy for the locals. They walk the streets drunk and when something happens, its us who did it! I'm tired of this country and the bullshyt they put every other culture or country through. If it was a black person (young or old, male or female) they wouldn't get as much publicity as this irresponsible girl! I really want everyone to consider going home and buying land, to take back your country from tourism. This way our countries will not have to depend on tourism to help its economy. It may seem far fetched but it is most definitely possible.

Credits
    Y' all got to remember a lot of these people are absoloute aswwholes...they belive that crime in the Caribbean or paradise is non existent...they come on vacation and loose their minds here ask all kind of stupid questions...they walk in the middle of the road when they know they cant walk in the road on I 95....if it rains on vacation they ask does it rain all the time"oh thios place sucks "...cause it rained on their vacation bs...so what the hell you mean these pklaces are expected to be totally crime free..The idiots get on the new and even talkin bout sanctions and puttin Venezuela in same breath with Aruba as to being a lawless government (Bill Oreilly) ah come the F on

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds

u better go and write ur angry letter
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast