Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: artists clothes

Credits

artists clothes

oh gad, i tired see dem in de damn Sean John, NBA T-shirts, Fubu gear. dem got so many cool cool Caribbean designers.....allyuh convince dem to start dressing cool nah?

Unfortunately all of my interview dates fell through in Trinidad (except a real good time wid my idols 3 Canal) cause I was going to raise the issue wid some of dem artists. I even got a cool hand printed shirt in GT for Mr. Bunji, but de man stand me up ....i was going to miss my flight and all, but he would not answer his phone!!

Credits
    All the interviews??

Credits

Re: artists clothes

Originally posted by sanfranjouvay
    oh gad, i tired see dem in de damn Sean John, NBA T-shirts, Fubu gear. dem got so many cool cool Caribbean designers.....allyuh convince dem to start dressing cool nah?

Unfortunately all of my interview dates fell through in Trinidad (except a real good time wid my idols 3 Canal) cause I was going to raise the issue wid some of dem artists. I even got a cool hand printed shirt in GT for Mr. Bunji, but de man stand me up ....i was going to miss my flight and all, but he would not answer his phone!!
    BUNJI... DE ORIGINAL STAND UP MAN!!!! :angel1 :p

Credits
    San Fran long time everyone saying de soca artiste, men and women, need de blasted fashion police!

Credits
    Originally posted by trinibaje
    San Fran long time everyone saying de soca artiste, men and women, need de blasted fashion police!
    Especially, the women!!! But I must admit that Destra had a 'few' nice outfits this year.

Credits
    Oh gosh i tired of hearing allyuh complaining about the artists and there clothes.

Personally, a certain artist can come on stage in paco jeans and a cross colors shirt and i will still love them for their talents.

amprincess
    I think most of the women looked alot better this year, but the men look like they watching too many hip hop videos

Credits
    I agree with that...however, I believe the best looking man this year was Farmer Nappy :p

amprincess
    Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    I agree with that...however, I believe the best looking man this year was Farmer Nappy :p
    don't you mean SHAMMI???? :p

Credits
    Originally posted by amprincess
    don't you mean SHAMMI???? :p
    No, I definitely doh mean Shammi and he better not come with that mess to NYC :freak :freak

Credits
    Originally posted by sokah
    Oh gosh i tired of hearing allyuh complaining about the artists and there clothes.

Personally, a certain artist can come on stage in paco jeans and a cross colors shirt and i will still love them for their talents.
    I second that !!!!!!!

Credits
    No, I definitely doh mean Shammi and he better not come with that mess to NYC :freak :freak
    I was just waiting for someone to say it. He is fine and all but if I saw him in that see through blouse with the leather vest one more night.......

Sugar Apple

I second that TF, but who is his guitar player that had on the stilts?

Credits
    If i was Bunji i would stand u up to. Artistes wear what they want to wear why should they care about what you they should have on. This ain't no fashion show they wear what they feel comfortable in.

Credits
    disagree that he should have stood me up, but do agree that they are free to wear what they wish...BUT i think the business is bigger than that and they have a power and influence over society that should not be dismissed. Same way that Sean John can be a clothing line that Puffy promotes...Bunji or whatever Caribbean artist should come out with their own line that has some Caribbean flavor. There are many great Caribbean clothing designers who need to link with these folks to create the market for the clothes. I'm for promoting and pushing things Caribbean and I think the artists are the ones who have the influence. Get my drift?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast