Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: arrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh.......

  1. #1
    Draggy's my red hoe Trini-tee's Avatar Trini-tee is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,119
    Credits
    1,011,737

    arrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh.......



    why do people insist on calling meh 50 - 60 in di blastid mawning all i wanna do i sleep,,,, wake up late for once in meh life ....participate in being a louse .shite

  2. #2
    CERTIFIED SEXOLOGIST sexyspice's Avatar sexyspice is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NUN OF YUH BLASTED BUSINESS!!
    Posts
    2,186
    Credits
    261

    Smile

    There's No Sleeping This Time In A Da Morning Cuz .... It's Carnival And We R Da Survivors

  3. #3
    aka Karl Logan kevlocks's Avatar kevlocks is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casamance
    Posts
    13,162
    Credits
    1,073,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini-tee


    why do people insist on calling meh 50 - 60 in di blastid mawning all i wanna do i sleep,,,, wake up late for once in meh life ....participate in being a louse .shite
    sucks 2 b u

  4. #4
    Draggy's my red hoe Trini-tee's Avatar Trini-tee is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,119
    Credits
    1,011,737
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyspice
    There's No Sleeping This Time In A Da Morning Cuz .... It's Carnival And We R Da Survivors

    well good mawning to you too madame .but even jab jab need a day of rest

  5. #5
    CERTIFIED SEXOLOGIST sexyspice's Avatar sexyspice is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NUN OF YUH BLASTED BUSINESS!!
    Posts
    2,186
    Credits
    261
    AH CORRECTION TRIN T BUT A MAN IS AN ISLAND CUZ YOU'RE SUPPOSE 2 EXPLORE HIS BODY AS U WOULD DO AN ISLAND.

  6. #6
    Draggy's my red hoe Trini-tee's Avatar Trini-tee is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,119
    Credits
    1,011,737
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks
    sucks 2 b u
    i just believe that people does just like to do meh wickedness

  7. #7
    aka Karl Logan kevlocks's Avatar kevlocks is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casamance
    Posts
    13,162
    Credits
    1,073,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini-tee
    i just believe that people does just like to do meh wickedness
    could it also be that you mena a lot to a whole lot of people and they juat need to hear your voice before they start another crazy day??

  8. #8
    Draggy's my red hoe Trini-tee's Avatar Trini-tee is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,119
    Credits
    1,011,737
    yuh know yuh have a point
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyspice
    AH CORRECTION TRIN T BUT A MAN IS AN ISLAND CUZ YOU'RE SUPPOSE 2 EXPLORE HIS BODY AS U WOULD DO AN ISLAND.

  9. #9
    CERTIFIED SEXOLOGIST sexyspice's Avatar sexyspice is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NUN OF YUH BLASTED BUSINESS!!
    Posts
    2,186
    Credits
    261
    JAB JAB NEVER REST, WHETHER DEAD OR ALIVE I STILL COMING THRU 2005. I FEELING FOR SOME CLARKS COURT. WHAT ABOUT U?

  10. #10
    Draggy's my red hoe Trini-tee's Avatar Trini-tee is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,119
    Credits
    1,011,737
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks
    could it also be that you mena a lot to a whole lot of people and they juat need to hear your voice before they start another crazy day??
    kev maybe yuh have a point ........so hear dis u will be my first participant in trinitee'a answering service ...i forwarding all meh calls to u from now on :)


    2,0000 post u are now a distinguished i-mixer

  11. #11
    CERTIFIED SEXOLOGIST sexyspice's Avatar sexyspice is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NUN OF YUH BLASTED BUSINESS!!
    Posts
    2,186
    Credits
    261
    WELL GOOD MAWNING 2 U 2. I HOPE U GONE BRUSH YOUR TEETH B 4 CHATN'

  12. #12
    Draggy's my red hoe Trini-tee's Avatar Trini-tee is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,119
    Credits
    1,011,737
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyspice
    JAB JAB NEVER REST, WHETHER DEAD OR ALIVE I STILL COMING THRU 2005. I FEELING FOR SOME CLARKS COURT. WHAT ABOUT U?
    grabs a chair .........fill glass.............i tell yuh allyuh is rhel bad influences

  13. #13
    aka Karl Logan kevlocks's Avatar kevlocks is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casamance
    Posts
    13,162
    Credits
    1,073,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini-tee
    kev maybe yuh have a point ........so hear dis u will be my first participant in trinitee'a answering service ...i forwarding all meh calls to u from now on :)


    2,000 post u are now a distinguished i-mixer
    nah dahlin, Ah didn't even notice until yuh tell meh jus now

  14. #14
    CERTIFIED SEXOLOGIST sexyspice's Avatar sexyspice is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NUN OF YUH BLASTED BUSINESS!!
    Posts
    2,186
    Credits
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks
    could it also be that you mena a lot to a whole lot of people and they juat need to hear your voice before they start another crazy day??
    SO KEV WHO PARTY IS THIS

  15. #15
    Draggy's my red hoe Trini-tee's Avatar Trini-tee is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,119
    Credits
    1,011,737
    :p see how observant I am
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks
    nah dahlin, Ah didn't even notice until yuh tell meh jus now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •