Thread: Arresses?!?!

Credits

Unhappy Arresses?!?!

Martin takes a page from Hazel’s dictionary

It seems National Security Minister Martin Joseph has taken a page out of his colleague, Local Government Minister Hazel Manning’s dictionary.

Speaking as he was pressed by reporters on issues of crime at yesterday’s post-cabinet media briefing, Joseph passionately misused the word “arrests” by saying, “arresses.”

Media personnel, who discounted the pronunciation and word usage as a slip-up, were stunned when Joseph repeated “arresses” two times after his initial mistake.

It was ironic that his cabinet colleague Hazel Manning was present at the same press-briefing after her use of the word “breakfases” a few years ago. (KJ)
    The Trinidad Guardian -Online Edition Ver 2.0
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Kiz
    Credits
    oh gosh.......de media have to mak it sound so bad.....even doh it is.....ah bet he feel he was saying it correctly

Credits
    hahahah dey hah dem polititcian under rell therapy till dey tawking some good shit....lol. EVIDENTLY it wasnt a mistake ahahahh HE clearly thinks its a word.....hahahahah Shame...and dem running we country.

dem din read Republic Readers man...lol

Credits
    Dread ah weak cuz I picturing this man talking real proper with his arresses

"Ladies and gentlemen my ministry is working very hard to secure as many arresses as we can within in the next couple of weeks"
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    ...and in some parts of Baltimore the plural of
    breast is breastesses.
    Think For Yourself

TC
    Credits
    oh dear!

Credits
    Here is the Express' coverage of it...them too making a big deal about it. I notice the bastards didn't post mih comment doh...maybe dey ent like what ah had to tell them lol. Mine woulda been the first comment this morning.

Trinidad News, Trinidad Newspaper, Trinidad Sports, Trinidad politics, Trinidad and Tobago, Tobago News, Trinidad classifieds, Trinidad TV, Sports, Business

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    Here is the Express' coverage of it...them too making a big deal about it. I notice the bastards didn't post mih comment doh...maybe dey ent like what ah had to tell them lol. Mine woulda been the first comment this morning.

Trinidad News, Trinidad Newspaper, Trinidad Sports, Trinidad politics, Trinidad and Tobago, Tobago News, Trinidad classifieds, Trinidad TV, Sports, Business

They does never post my comments, so I tell them haul dey ass...they didn't post that either.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlocks View Post
    ...and in some parts of Baltimore the plural of
    breast is breastesses.
    That is used to describe very large breasts

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    They does never post my comments, so I tell them haul dey ass...they didn't post that either.
    ......Chinks u well on a roll today eh....lol

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post

Credits
    and he said it twice.....

that's some shit you make fun of behind somebody's back....but to blast it on big media that's just funny as hell!
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    Wasn't Hazel Manning the Education Minister at one point? I may be mistaken.

Also it was Dookeran? or some past Min. of Edu. that said PARA-DIG-UM for paradigm in cabinet a time????
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel