Thread: Arite!!!!!!

cassette_craig

Arite!!!!!!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO I reading all the threads callin up me name. Suh fuh clear the dust since it now settle.

I, me CASSETTE CRAIG was not gonna allow a Guyanese loss to affect me, i went out right after we loose and i was in a mashramani fete til 8 am. Somebody tell me where the action issssss...... where the action issssss............

Down the road OOMAN, up the road OOMAN, across the road OOMAN GIMME GIMME GIMME...........

I still intoxicated and my foot huttin, i lost one of my cell phones, me house keys and couple bandanas i aint even kay.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOO I reading all the threads callin up me name. Suh fuh clear the dust since it now settle.

I, me CASSETTE CRAIG was not gonna allow a Guyanese loss to affect me, i went out right after we loose and i was in a mashramani fete til 8 am. Somebody tell me where the action issssss...... where the action issssss............

Down the road OOMAN, up the road OOMAN, across the road OOMAN GIMME GIMME GIMME...........

I still intoxicated and my foot huttin, i lost one of my cell phones, me house keys and couple bandanas i aint even kay.

wow! u really had a good time in that fete man! cause i wud cry about my cell phone yo!

bandanas.....sounding like sarwan. hmmmm...........