Thread: Apprentice 04/08/04

Credits

Apprentice 04/08/04

For all those who missed it last night..I wouldn't reveal much.

BUT FLICKING AMOROSO
    SHE'S A PAIN IN THE ROYAL ASS.

If I was #@**&* I would have fired her in ah heart beat.

But way to go Apprentice. I'm a die hard fan now for the next season.

Credits

Thumbs down

Me too, that is my FAVORITE SHOW. He should have made an executive decision, and fired her. He came all this way, to lose on account of her. PLEASE!

Credits
    omarossa is the worse..before i would back her but after last night i completely lost respect for her. how could she do my boy kwame like dat?????

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Wait wait wait...Kwame got fired after all this time??? what happened. I missed last night...I WANT DETAILS.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    I guess you didn't read my post! lol.... Me and Visual was cussin she something serious!

Credits
    Originally posted by EmpressRevolution
    I guess you didn't read my post! lol.... Me and Visual was cussin she something serious!
    Donald Trump woulda haffi fire me fi firing she... but me nah mek she come here come fack me up, after I work sooo hard. She woulda been the only one standin, with no one pickin her when they chose teams. I dont care, Trump woulda been like its your turn Kwame, and I woulda been like "oh no, i'm done."

You would think she would have something to prove, or look out for him. I was soooo mad.

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    Originally posted by yanktiguan
    Donald Trump woulda haffi fire me fi firing she... but me nah mek she come here come fack me up, after I work sooo hard. She woulda been the only one standin, with no one pickin her when they chose teams. I dont care, Trump woulda been like its your turn Kwame, and I woulda been like "oh no, i'm done."

You would think she would have something to prove, or look out for him. I was soooo mad.

I really wanted Kwame to fire her! I would think he can do that with him being boss and all! AND SHE BOLD FACE LIE, that's what I can't get over! And I actually said the worst thing to myself, "Kwame better pick the sister!"... I tek that back! *disclaimer: I made such a ignorant decision on that*

Credits
    I really wanted Kwame to fire her! I would think he can do that with him being boss and all! AND SHE BOLD FACE LIE, that's what I can't get over! And I actually said the worst thing to myself, "Kwame better pick the sister!"... I tek that back! *disclaimer: I made such a ignorant decision on that*
    see ... this is the reason that I only have two sisters. Your own people will screw you. You have to look out for yourself first. I would have picked everyone else first. After I get the job, I can hire my "sister" later.

I think she made him look bad more than anything else. Cause she brought out the lack of leadership energy that people been talking about. He would have looked better getting rid ah she.

Credits
    Ah was thinking the same ting about Omarosa messing up Kwame chance. But ah wondering if that was the twist, she was put there to mess him up to see how he handle d situation. Which he didnt handle good atall at least from my opinion. And as for Jessica Simpson missing from the airport with no bags, whey d ass going on wit dat? Ah know she a lil dotish but whey she gone?????????

Credits
    Somebody needs to fill me in...or I need to go read a synopsis on NBC.com. I really don't understand what she was doing back on the show ...I tort dey dun fired she? I was rooting for her and thinking that folks were trying to screw her, but she is one conniving b*@#h.

She flat out tried to pass the buck....witheld information from the team...sabotaged them even by her ineptitude...and then stone cold lied...knowing that the cameras were rolling....LIED!!! On NATIONAL TV . This chick have real cojones. I don't see how ANYBODY would want to work with, for or around this chick again.

Credits

Hummp! HOrse yuh must scroll down

http://islandmix.com/backchat/showth...threadid=52149

Credits
    I'll do you one even better:

The Apprentice: Week 13 Recap