Thread: Application

Credits

Application

I am reading this book called Sexual Healing. It's about these two sister that want to open a Full service spa and the brother have to fill out an application. I just wanted to share a few of the questions with you

Penis size when erect all information wil be verified manually
    Can you touch your nose with your tongue

What is the longest period of time you have continuously penetrated a woman without ejaculating
    What is the longest amount of times it's taken you to get from a woman's lips to her poonani

To find out a woman's sexual desire I
    Talk to her before sex - talk to her during sex - read her body language - don't care and never have

I go down on a woman
    Some of the time - all of the time- never- don't understand the question - only when she goes down on me

I go down on a woman because
    I like it - she likes it - because most women's orgasms are ################orally, not vaginally stimulated- because I understand a man's gotta eat that pie

If a woman brought hand cuff, vibrator, physical restraints or othe sex toy to bed I would
    Get up and leave - ask her what she want me to do with them - tel her this ain't Roots and I don't play that shit

Ther's a lot more that is really funny. It really made me think maybe I should have guys start filling out an application. That way I can better weed out the not-so-good ones

Credits
    heh Like most job resumes some guys will still be lying through their teeth.. Then you are even more vex because you wondering how they passed the peliminary round..

Credits
    Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    heh Like most job resumes some guys will still be lying through their teeth.. Then you are even more vex because you wondering how they passed the peliminary round..
    I will have a testing crew to check them out before man