Thread: Apples, Mango

luvpunch

Apples, Mango

Welcome Back to the cold

Anyway, Apples I never thought I would say this but I really missed you..... ...so much to tell not enough time to type...DON"T ask meh about Miami..........

Mango--same fuh you...DON"T ASK...Missing you too! LOTS AND LOTS to talk about!

CAN SOMEBODY MAIL MEH PING PONG?

Sugar Apple

Hey Honey.....

I miss you too kinda like when I first started that bording school. Hold it down in Miami, I will visit soon. We have a few weeks to wait for school acceptances so don't worry yourself. What is going to happen to you when I move to John John?

Credits

Re: Hey Honey.....

Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    I miss you too kinda like when I first started that bording school. Hold it down in Miami, I will visit soon. We have a few weeks to wait for school acceptances so don't worry yourself. What is going to happen to you when I move to John John?
    JOHN JOHN---OH PLEASE

Credits

Re: Apples, Mango

Originally posted by luvpunch
    Welcome Back to the cold

Anyway, Apples I never thought I would say this but I really missed you..... ...so much to tell not enough time to type...DON"T ask meh about Miami..........

Mango--same fuh you...DON"T ASK...Missing you too! LOTS AND LOTS to talk about!

CAN SOMEBODY MAIL MEH PING PONG?
    I MISSED YOU TOO DARLING-- I HAD A GREAT TIME

Credits
    LOL@ miss punch.. poor thing.... she no speekie de spanish... and she living in Opa Locka

Sugar Apple

Re: Re: Hey Honey.....

Originally posted by Julie Mango
    JOHN JOHN---OH PLEASE
    you vex because the palace has no room for you ......lol. i will let dem puthong and dem get yuh lil tail next time. lmao

@Tbaje: If you cross your fingers maybe I will get into U of M and I could help Punch wid de speeky de spanish!! :p

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Hey Honey.....

Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    you vex because the palace has no room for you ......lol. i will let dem puthong and dem get yuh lil tail next time. lmao

@Tbaje: If you cross your fingers maybe I will get into U of M and I could help Punch wid de speeky de spanish!! :p
    LMAO--Do worry 5 Rivers had enough room for me--with meh own bathroom and hot water