Thread: Apparently some ah wunna doan understand Stabbs...

Juksan Stabbs

Apparently some ah wunna doan understand Stabbs...

So here are a couple of rules to follow an wunna gine be safe in the future.

1. In 99% of the cases i wasn't talking to you.

2. For the most part, the people i WAS talking to understood me and what i said so you are COMPLETELY water under the Stabbs bridge....guess who en keh??

3. Since half ah wunna doan listen to written instructions, and the other half is simply hard ears, do as dem teach yuh in grade school an sound out muh spellings...chances are if you've had any dealings with the Bajan slanguage before you'll get the gist of my message.

4. If you are unfamiliar wiff the Bajan slanguage den becryst yuh ass is simply outta rashole luck, caw i REALLY en have nuh uses for yuh and unless one of the other Bajans care to translate, you shall forever continue to walk in de dark.

5. Don't ask me what whaps means...haul yuh ass an find yuh own talks to introduce to the masses bout heh!! i see some ah wunna walkin bout wiffout proper ID to to be using GTFL but since Blackrock introduced that to wunna before my inception, i en keh ef wunna use that but dogbiteyuh wunna en gine walk bout licking yuh mout holering fuh no whaps round me yeh, slap yuh cross yuh jawbone wiff dis same stick i here holdin --->

I'm sure if i really though about it furder...i could come up with more points on the matter but due to muh tiredness, ah gone!!

WHAPS!!!!

Credits

Talking

whew that was good lets do it again

i love the way u talk, noone has influenced the way imixers talk this way EVER. i even use WHAPS offline now . You've made bajan men attractive to me

Credits

Lightbulb

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    5. Don't ask me what whaps means...haul yuh ass an find yuh own talks to introduce to the masses bout heh!! i see some ah wunna walkin bout wiffout proper ID to to be using GTFL but since Blackrock introduced that to wunna before my inception, i en keh ef wunna use that but dogbiteyuh wunna en gine walk bout licking yuh mout holering fuh no whaps round me yeh, slap yuh cross yuh jawbone wiff dis same stick i here holdin --->
    Tell dem af_ckin-gen Stabbs. Me nar goh tanup yah an preten fu arndastan ebryf_ckin ting you say, but inna likkle Antigua me larn wan likkle kancept subben carl "context clues", an a dat ah wah me use... Frankly me lob dee new Imix jack, weh Guyanesse can tark dem bana ting, Antigans can tark fu arwe subben, Bajans can gwarne lakka dem inna Bajia, an Xaymacians ak lakka demdey back ah yaad. Arl aryou who ah ak lakka aryou kia arda stan read af_ckin-ge wha dee man say an mef_ckin quote... Ah culcha an expression, fu arl dee rashisness dat gwarne pan yah tek likkle time an use yah kamprehenshan skill an dem.

Me Garne...

Wah mek yuh brazen so? sapodilla brownin's Avatar sapodilla brownin is offline
    Credits
    Salutes to mr stabbs.. ..interesting character tuh

Juksan Stabbs
    whaps!!