Thread: An Apology

Credits

An Apology

Every one keep talking about the fight that ended sesame fete. and I'm sorry for that for the fact that it was my brother-inlaw & family fighting (not really me). What happened was that my inlaw was dancing, and in dancing someone push him and he bounce a girl, after he said sorry she tried to throw her drink in his face. in trying to move she hand from the drink getting in his face she got hit. so she start to fight and beat on him. she man didn't really do nothing but me family got in cause we feel that she took it over board.

I mean you in a party you gonna get bounce, when the person say sorry leave it alone don't try to make a scene, because you're embarrassing your self, and plus she man didn't do nothing that make it even more bad. Yes it did get out of hand and again I will like to I'm sorry for spoling alluh fete.

Lata. Trini

socasassy

RE: An Apology

Its aight - apology accepted, I mean I was getting my groove on. But its kool sistah.

Credits

doh dig no norrors gyul, because the way i see it, how can one fight stop a fete, they (police) had every intention of stopping the fete at the time it ended. and from what i hear, all the fetes in brooklyn pretty much ended the same time. probably some guiliani plan (that a*s). i can tell you this, i saw a security guard push this dread fella right in front of me, then all of a sudden about 10 police came through the side door, and the lights came on, and i heard a lady cop say, "shut this place down"...i get so vex, i well wanted to see shadow and militant...but i've become used to this s*it happening in brooklyn...

montREALady :-)
    "2gether we aspire, 2gether we achieve"

trinitat

i eh trying to start nuttin' but i know the other side of the story because i know the girl as well as her man. she story is that he kept mashing her toe for awhile without apologizing so she got vex, threw her drink and then got jumped. the only reason why i am commenting is because as a member of sesame, it was very disappointing and disheartening to see that for all of our hard work, time and money spent was wasted. we still had to pay the performers who didn't get to perform because they were there but nobody got to enjoy it! and we have never had a fight in the 6 years that we have been having this party or any other for that matter.

unfortunately, that was the incident that shut the party down - the girl was bleeding from her head and ems was called so it had to be shut down. i would like to know why she had to get bus in she head with a bottle though. i understand that family comes above all but people jumping into that was not necessary. all that had to be done was to get the two of them separated and call that george. because of the extra drama, the party had to end.

i am not blaming anybody and i accept the apology because i didn't see what happened, but we really need to understand that the cops are looking for any reason to shut down a fete so we have to think before taking action sometimes. and that's on both sides.

just my opinion.

Credits

YUH KNOW WHEN YUH IZ BAJAN WHEN...

Credits

I understand what you saying but the bus head didn't come from we, other people in the crowd just started to beat on she.