Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apocalypto

Credits

Apocalypto

Are you familiar with HAARP? If so, what is your take on it?

Credits
    HAARP Home Page

Oh yeah , HAARP is the biggest thing we have to worry about . This is the most dangerous toy the government has. Its a weather modification device as well as it can be used for mind control.

Credits
    also check out this page

HAARP.net - The Military's Pandora's Box by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

They made a documentary about this book .

Credits
    I was reading up a little on it last night and people are actually believing that the gov't had a hand in the chinese earthquake...don't u think thats a lil far fetched?

And can u imagine the devastation if they really could control the weather?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    I was reading up a little on it last night and people are actually believing that the gov't had a hand in the chinese earthquake...don't u think thats a lil far fetched?

And can u imagine the devastation if they really could control the weather?
    Funny you say that check out the first pic in this thread

Chinese Earthquake Clouds

This is exactly what the sky looks like when they shoot the electromagnet waves into the sky. If you watch the movie "THE CORE" it shows you this . In the movie thier version of HAARP is slightly different but the movie was based off the HAARP.

When the Tsunami first hit. The first thing I thought of was HAARP . They have about 13 of these machines running worldwide. All at Universities for "research" as they call it. It's a serious toy that can do a lot of damage.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post

This is exactly what the sky looks like when they shoot the electromagnet waves into the sky. If you watch the movie "THE CORE" it shows you this . In the movie thier version of HAARP is slightly different but the movie was based off the HAARP.

When the Tsunami first hit. The first thing I thought of was HAARP . They have about 13 of these machines running worldwide. All at Universities for "research" as they call it. It's a serious toy that can do a lot of damage.
    yea..interesting...but i can't imagine something like that causing an earthquake....maybe they can produce rain clouds but earthquakes? nah i think thats too much...

ps. i'm gonna check out that movie The Core. Most fiction movies are based on some truth so i wouldn't doubt that there's a correlation between HAARP and that movie.

Credits
    yea..interesting...but i can't imagine something like that causing an earthquake....maybe they can produce rain clouds but earthquakes? nah i think thats too much...

ps. i'm gonna check out that movie The Core. Most fiction movies are based on some truth so i wouldn't doubt that there's a correlation between HAARP and that movie.
    No actually in the documentary "Angles don't play with HAARP" one of the first things they talk about is it causing earthquakes. These bastards shoots the rays in the sky bounce it off a satelite in order to Xray the Earth to look for natural resources. After looking at the pic they sure did cause the earthquake. You really need to see the documentary. The can cause floods, lighten strikes, make it rain what ever they want really. The worst thing is they can direct it to an area and cause people to have strange behavioral patterns. They can make us sad , angry, mad what ever they want. The people who wrote the book and created the documentary are all scientist. Even the guy that created the machine is in it tell you what it can do. You need to really go rent the movie "The CORE" it shows you what effect the machine has on the planet. It doesn't really tell you the things it can do. Matter a fact I'm about to order me the DVD version of the documentary because I have an old VHS copy. In the documentary it also shows what these bastards did to Bikini Islands in Asia.

Credits
    No actually in the documentary "Angles don't play with HAARP" one of the first things they talk about is it causing earthquakes. These bastards shoots the rays in the sky bounce it off a satelite in order to Xray the Earth to look for natural resources. After looking at the pic they sure did cause the earthquake. You really need to see the documentary. The can cause floods, lighten strikes, make it rain what ever they want really. The worst thing is they can direct it to an area and cause people to have strange behavioral patterns. They can make us sad , angry, mad what ever they want. The people who wrote the book and created the documentary are all scientist. Even the guy that created the machine is in it tell you what it can do. You need to really go rent the movie "The CORE" it shows you what effect the machine has on the planet. It doesn't really tell you the things it can do. Matter a fact I'm about to order me the DVD version of the documentary because I have an old VHS copy. In the documentary it also shows what these bastards did to Bikini Islands in Asia.
    ok...u kno, I have a feelin that M. Night Shyamalahn's(sp) new movie 'The Happening' might be about that. As far as the technology having adverse effects on humans.

cassette_craig
    HAARP Home Page

Oh yeah , HAARP is the biggest thing we have to worry about . This is the most dangerous toy the government has. Its a weather modification device as well as it can be used for mind control.
    IN

FUC

KING

ok...u kno, I have a feelin that M. Night Shyamalahn's(sp) new movie 'The Happening' might be about that. As far as the technology having adverse effects on humans.
    TERESTING

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    IN

FUC

KING

TERESTING
    Yeah Babylon ah gawn wit big tings

Credits
    This is something I have always believed. If the U.S can cause disasters like this and continue to keep other countries relying on them, then why not.

Credits
    its time for planet earth to be cleansed..

T-MAKAA
    Smh

Credits
    its time for planet earth to be cleansed..
    quick question where did you hear about them blaming the USA for the earthquakes?

Credits
    quick question where did you hear about them blaming the USA for the earthquakes?
    i was reading up on some blogs(i can't remember which ones) and there was indications that people(chinese people as well) were saying that this was as a result of HAARP.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast