Thread: anyone watching cricket

Credits

anyone watching cricket

where's the link?

thanks

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    good question
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Credits
    getting ah live score board on de net but no live feed

Brown Milk
    England is 120 for 3 @ da mo against the Kiwis

South Africa is 0 for 1 against the Dutch

Credits
    Download tvu player from download.com

Toppa posted links the other day...do a search

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy View Post
    Download tvu player from download.com

Toppa posted links the other day...do a search
    all down

Credits
    Not watching..but following...

Netherlands getting a ass beating from south Africa....

29.1 van Bunge to Gibbs, SIX, Violence! Gibbs charged down the track and hoicked it over long on.

29.2 van Bunge to Gibbs, SIX, Murder! Floated on the leg and middle stump line and Gibbs sends it soaring over long-off.

29.3 van Bunge to Gibbs, SIX, Carnage! Flatter one this time but it makes no difference to Gibbs. He just stands there and delivers. This one also has been sucked over long off

29.4 van Bunge to Gibbs, SIX, Wah Wah! Low full toss and guess where this went Yep. A slap slog and it went over deep midwicket! He is going to go for 6 sixes in this over!

29.5 van Bunge to Gibbs, SIX, Short in length, on the off stump line and Gibbs rocks back and swat-pulls it over wide long off. SImply amazing. What a batsman. This is pure violence!

29.6 van Bunge to Gibbs, SIX, He has done it! One-day record. No one has hit six sixes in a row. GIbbs stands alone in that zone. And the minnow bashing continues! Full and outside off and bludgeoned over long off

End of over 30 (36 runs) - South Africa 214/2 (RR: 7.13)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloopers View Post
    all down
    OK...well it works on the TVU thing i said to DL. I don't watch cricket, but I turned it on for someone here.

Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Credits
    thanks rummy....

Bloopers go to:
    http://myp2p.eu/Programs/TVU.htm

when you done install the go to the link for other sports...it lists the feeds there....

Credits

Six Sixes Challenge met in Day 4 of Cricket World Cup

$1,000,000 goes to Habitat for Humanity (see below)

BRIDGETOWN, Barbados (AP) _ The big hitters have extra incentive to smash the bowling out of World Cup cricket grounds, with a long-standing benchmark at stake and US$1 million on offer for charity.

The Six Sixes challenge has been launched, with tournament sponsor Johnnie Walker offering the $US1 million to Habitat for Humanity housing projects for the first batsman to hit six sixes in one over at the World Cup.

"These days we are seeing more and more big totals and sixes being hit in one-day cricket by powerful batsmen with big bats, yet no-one has ever hit six sixes in one over of any international match," said West Indies great Sir Viv Richards, an ambassador for the 'Know Your Boundaries' campaign.

"The only people who have ever done it in first-class cricket are our own Gary Sobers and India's Ravi Shastri and to me this tournament, with our traditionally short boundaries, is the time to change that."

Sobers did it first, in an English county match for Nottinghamshire in 1968 when he hit six sixes in an over from Glamorgan's Malcolm Nash at Swansea.

Richards, renowned as big hitter himself, issued a challenge to the likes of England's batsmen Andrew Flintoff and Kevin Pietersen and Pakistan's Shahid Afridi.

"I know it is tough but what a great achievement it would be," Richards said. "Think what excitement it would bring to this World Cup if someone could do it. Gentlemen, from the Master Blaster, it's over to you!"

Sir Garfield Sobers officially opened the 2007 World Cup, the first in the Caribbean, at an opening ceremony near Montego Bay, Jamaica, on Sunday.

The West Indies played the tournament's opening match against Pakistan at Sabina Park in Kingston, Jamaica, on Tuesday.

___

Quote Originally Posted by YardieMon View Post
    Not watching..but following...

Netherlands getting a ass beating from south Africa....

29.1 van Bunge to Gibbs, SIX, Violence! Gibbs charged down the track and hoicked it over long on.

29.2 van Bunge to Gibbs, SIX, Murder! Floated on the leg and middle stump line and Gibbs sends it soaring over long-off.

29.3 van Bunge to Gibbs, SIX, Carnage! Flatter one this time but it makes no difference to Gibbs. He just stands there and delivers. This one also has been sucked over long off

29.4 van Bunge to Gibbs, SIX, Wah Wah! Low full toss and guess where this went Yep. A slap slog and it went over deep midwicket! He is going to go for 6 sixes in this over!

29.5 van Bunge to Gibbs, SIX, Short in length, on the off stump line and Gibbs rocks back and swat-pulls it over wide long off. SImply amazing. What a batsman. This is pure violence!

29.6 van Bunge to Gibbs, SIX, He has done it! One-day record. No one has hit six sixes in a row. GIbbs stands alone in that zone. And the minnow bashing continues! Full and outside off and bludgeoned over long off

End of over 30 (36 runs) - South Africa 214/2 (RR: 7.13)
    Think For Yourself

Credits
    Cool..and thats a good charity to give to...