Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: anyone watch the supreme court hearings

  1. #1
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356

    anyone watch the supreme court hearings

    with Alito? Why would anyone put themsef through so much abuse? How can people be such d!cks and put others through so much abuse? i dont get it

  2. #2
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    with Alito? Why would anyone put themsef through so much abuse? How can people be such d!cks and put others through so much abuse? i dont get it
    not much abuse considering he is applying to be one of the most powerful people on the planet

  3. #3
    Registered User sexyax is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    1,652
    Credits
    1,193,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    with Alito? Why would anyone put themsef through so much abuse? How can people be such d!cks and put others through so much abuse? i dont get it
    Pls keep in mind that this is someone who is going to represent each of us in the Supreme Court of the land and therefore has to be openminded to issues whether its abortion or gayrights regardless of his beliefs and sometimes the way he may have voted in the pass or things that he may have written or said comes under scrutiny

  4. #4
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    not much abuse considering he is applying to be one of the most powerful people on the planet
    I agree we already have on racist in power (Bush) don't want another

  5. #5
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    I agree we already have on racist in power (Bush) don't want another
    tru dat.
    but he will be confirmed.

  6. #6
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    I agree we already have on racist in power (Bush) don't want another
    as far as i am concerned....we have a racist being badgered by other racists....whats the point?

  7. #7
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    as far as i am concerned....we have a racist being badgered by other racists....whats the point?
    They have to put up a good front

  8. #8
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyax
    Pls keep in mind that this is someone who is going to represent each of us in the Supreme Court of the land and therefore has to be openminded to issues whether its abortion or gayrights regardless of his beliefs and sometimes the way he may have voted in the pass or things that he may have written or said comes under scrutiny
    i understand that its just that i resent the fact that people like ted kennedy and his boys ACT like they are fighting to make my life fair and just!
    Allof them politicians need to stop wid there fackery!

  9. #9
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    I agree we already have on racist in power (Bush) don't want another
    Why is President Bush a racist?

  10. #10
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    Why is President Bush a racist?
    according to Kayne West "George Bush doesn't like Black people"

    Bush's mother says " those ppl are better off now"

    When Bush was Gov of Texas the Black guy got dragged down the street and he did nothing

    Racism runs in the family

  11. #11
    Registered User sexyax is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    1,652
    Credits
    1,193,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    i understand that its just that i resent the fact that people like ted kennedy and his boys ACT like they are fighting to make my life fair and just!
    Allof them politicians need to stop wid there fackery!
    Ent. its called pandering cause at the end of the day he's going to be nominated regardless

  12. #12
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    according to Kayne West "George Bush doesn't like Black people"

    Bush's mother says " those ppl are better off now"

    When Bush was Gov of Texas the Black guy got dragged down the street and he did nothing

    Racism runs in the family
    the truth is the truth...some of those people are better off now

  13. #13
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    according to Kayne West "George Bush doesn't like Black people"

    Bush's mother says " those ppl are better off now"

    When Bush was Gov of Texas the Black guy got dragged down the street and he did nothing

    Racism runs in the family
    Sometimes I do wonder about you. You listening to a clown like kayne
    Show me documented proof. Under the Bush a lot of black people had the opportunity to own ah house. He has the most blacks working in his administration then any other administration. Since when the governor is responsible for someone dragging a black man

  14. #14
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    with Alito? Why would anyone put themsef through so much abuse? How can people be such d!cks and put others through so much abuse? i dont get it

    well I tink he handled it betta dan he wife cuz she only back there crying

  15. #15
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    Sometimes I do wonder about you. You listening to a clown like kayne
    Show me documented proof. Under the Bush a lot of black people had the opportunity to own ah house. He has the most blacks working in his administration then any other administration. Since when the governor is responsible for someone dragging a black man
    Those are the Token Negroes be for real here

    Sorry but last I check if you had the most authority in the state you should show some compassion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •