Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 904

Thread: Anyone listeninig...

  1. #1
    Registered User brownskintrini's Avatar brownskintrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in happiness
    Posts
    9,227
    Credits
    1,525,657

    Anyone listeninig...

    to Trini Bashment?

  2. #2
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    No...why...what happen(ing) now again?


  3. #3
    Girl Crush Mrs. Campbell's Avatar Mrs. Campbell is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Here...
    Posts
    28,678
    Credits
    331,752,124
    I locked on.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.



    Long Live the Queen!

  4. #4
    Girl Crush Mrs. Campbell's Avatar Mrs. Campbell is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Here...
    Posts
    28,678
    Credits
    331,752,124
    Like Angel doh work?? She does call in several times a day, every day.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.



    Long Live the Queen!

  5. #5
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Ah listening what they talking about? Angel saying good morning to she baby

  6. #6
    Registered User YardiePrincess's Avatar YardiePrincess is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    6,271
    Credits
    1,523,305
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA View Post
    Ah listening what they talking about? Angel saying good morning to she baby
    They playing "good cop bad cop" warrior princess says Iwer call she to say not to talk about zen & Machel...and mikey K say he doh believe Iwer call she

  7. #7
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifever View Post
    They playing "good cop bad cop" warrior princess says Iwer call she to say not to talk about zen & Machel...and mikey K say he doh believe Iwer call she
    I say leave it alone already! gggeesshh!

  8. #8
    Girl Crush Mrs. Campbell's Avatar Mrs. Campbell is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Here...
    Posts
    28,678
    Credits
    331,752,124
    Warrior need tuh hush she ass dis morning. Everytime Mikey K try tuh say someting, she only bawlin Iwer say not fuh she tuh talk about it. Mikey come out and say, well he didn't call me and tell me dat.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.



    Long Live the Queen!

  9. #9
    Registered User YardiePrincess's Avatar YardiePrincess is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    6,271
    Credits
    1,523,305
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA View Post
    I say leave it alone already! gggeesshh!
    I agree, I just listening to how she talks as entertaniment...her tone cracks me up....yeah they need to leave it alone....NEXT...lol

  10. #10
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    Warrior need tuh hush she ass dis morning. Everytime Mikey K try tuh say someting, she only bawlin Iwer say not fuh she tuh talk about it. Mikey come out and say, well he didn't call me and tell me dat.
    LMAO that Warrior is ah bacchannalist yes! she's the Trini Wendy Williams she does kill me!

  11. #11
    Girl Crush Mrs. Campbell's Avatar Mrs. Campbell is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Here...
    Posts
    28,678
    Credits
    331,752,124
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA View Post
    LMAO that Warrior is ah bacchannalist yes! she's the Trini Wendy Williams she does kill me!
    It does be kicks every morning.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.



    Long Live the Queen!

  12. #12
    Registered User YardiePrincess's Avatar YardiePrincess is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    6,271
    Credits
    1,523,305
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    It does be kicks every morning.
    You hear that? If you want a copy of the sermon send in $9.99...

  13. #13
    Girl Crush Mrs. Campbell's Avatar Mrs. Campbell is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Here...
    Posts
    28,678
    Credits
    331,752,124
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifever View Post
    You hear that? If you want a copy of the sermon send in $9.99...

    I pullin out my check book now Yuh aint hear they coming with a program soon to discuss homosexuality. Warrior say that Gladiator (different radio station host) say how King James was a homosexual...well I aint want to miss dat bacchanal.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.



    Long Live the Queen!

  14. #14
    De Scribe Metro Robber's Avatar Metro Robber is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooknam
    Posts
    2,509
    Credits
    1,007,485
    There's one girl that calls almost everyday. Its like she does call as soon as she wake up sleepy, sleepy. Sometimes she eh even know the topic. They need to ban she from calling. She's annoying.

  15. #15
    Girl Crush Mrs. Campbell's Avatar Mrs. Campbell is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Here...
    Posts
    28,678
    Credits
    331,752,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Metro Robber View Post
    There's one girl that calls almost everyday. Its like she does call as soon as she wake up sleepy, sleepy. Sometimes she eh even know the topic. They need to ban she from calling. She's annoying.

    I think u talking about Mama Chunks or Angel.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.



    Long Live the Queen!

Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •