Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Is anyone listening to Ed Lova's paternity...

  1. #1
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267

    Is anyone listening to Ed Lova's paternity...

    show on Power 105

    This lesbo sleep around with a bevy of men to get pregnant cuz she wants a child. Now one of the men is claiming the child is his and he wants custody or to be a part of the child's life (doh really know cuz dey only arguing) homegirl swears up and down the child is not his. She also swears the child (a boy) doesn't need a father, she is doing a fine job takin care of him. Now I disagree with her 1000% because i am a firm believer that a child (boy or girl) needs a father figure in their life and it is always good for a boy child to have a father/father figure while growing up, because there are just some things about being a man a woman cant teach a man.

    My questions are:
    Is it ok for a lesbian to have a child with a man and not allow the man to be a part of this child's life?
    If the man wants full custody of the child does he have a right to fight for custody even though the child was a product of a one night stand?
    I know this was discussed recently, but what are your thoughts on this?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  2. #2
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!! Deacon's Avatar Deacon is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The true north, strong and free
    Posts
    3,185
    Credits
    1,072,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    show on Power 105

    This lesbo sleep around with a bevy of men to get pregnant cuz she wants a child. Now one of the men is claiming the child is his and he wants custody or to be a part of the child's life (doh really know cuz dey only arguing) homegirl swears up and down the child is not his. She also swears the child (a boy) doesn't need a father, she is doing a fine job takin care of him. Now I disagree with her 1000% because i am a firm believer that a child (boy or girl) needs a father figure in their life and it is always good for a boy child to have a father/father figure while growing up, because there are just some things about being a man a woman cant teach a man.

    My questions are:
    Is it ok for a lesbian to have a child with a man and not allow the man to be a part of this child's life?
    If the man wants full custody of the child does he have a right to fight for custody even though the child was a product of a one night stand?
    I know this was discussed recently, but what are your thoughts on this?
    Brian Urlacher of the Chicago Bears is doing this right now.
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!

  3. #3
    not ur friend... da_ice's Avatar da_ice is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Da less u know.. da betta 4 u..
    Posts
    3,267
    Credits
    1,007,983
    Quote Originally Posted by joujou View Post
    Brian Urlacher of the Chicago Bears is doing this right now.

    how u puttin other people business on blast so........

  4. #4
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ice View Post
    how u puttin other people business on blast so........
    yuh talkin like brian is ah imixer.

  5. #5
    Registered User direct_effect is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Antigua
    Posts
    5,377
    Credits
    385,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    show on Power 105

    This lesbo sleep around with a bevy of men to get pregnant cuz she wants a child. Now one of the men is claiming the child is his and he wants custody or to be a part of the child's life (doh really know cuz dey only arguing) homegirl swears up and down the child is not his. She also swears the child (a boy) doesn't need a father, she is doing a fine job takin care of him. Now I disagree with her 1000% because i am a firm believer that a child (boy or girl) needs a father figure in their life and it is always good for a boy child to have a father/father figure while growing up, because there are just some things about being a man a woman cant teach a man.

    My questions are:
    Is it ok for a lesbian to have a child with a man and not allow the man to be a part of this child's life?
    If the man wants full custody of the child does he have a right to fight for custody even though the child was a product of a one night stand?
    I know this was discussed recently, but what are your thoughts on this?
    Of course, he is the father even if he masturbated his sperm inside of her.

  6. #6
    A Guyanese Trini GTChick_105's Avatar GTChick_105 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    531
    Credits
    1,057,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    show on Power 105

    This lesbo sleep around with a bevy of men to get pregnant cuz she wants a child. Now one of the men is claiming the child is his and he wants custody or to be a part of the child's life (doh really know cuz dey only arguing) homegirl swears up and down the child is not his. She also swears the child (a boy) doesn't need a father, she is doing a fine job takin care of him. Now I disagree with her 1000% because i am a firm believer that a child (boy or girl) needs a father figure in their life and it is always good for a boy child to have a father/father figure while growing up, because there are just some things about being a man a woman cant teach a man.

    My questions are:
    Is it ok for a lesbian to have a child with a man and not allow the man to be a part of this child's life?
    If the man wants full custody of the child does he have a right to fight for custody even though the child was a product of a one night stand?
    I know this was discussed recently, but what are your thoughts on this?
    I was listening but I had to leave. Is he the father?

  7. #7
    Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Soca Zone
    Posts
    19,659
    Credits
    1,207,562
    Quote Originally Posted by GTChick_105 View Post
    I was listening but I had to leave. Is he the father?
    THey said he isn't the father.
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

  8. #8
    A Guyanese Trini GTChick_105's Avatar GTChick_105 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    531
    Credits
    1,057,686
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    THey said he isn't the father.
    He was so sure that it was his son. I wanted to hear how he and she behaved after Ed said he wasn't the father.

  9. #9
    Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Soca Zone
    Posts
    19,659
    Credits
    1,207,562
    Quote Originally Posted by GTChick_105 View Post
    He was so sure that it was his son. I wanted to hear how he and she behaved after Ed said he wasn't the father.
    I wanted to hear the rest but a blsted guest walked in and I had to low down the blasted radio .
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

  10. #10
    A Guyanese Trini GTChick_105's Avatar GTChick_105 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    531
    Credits
    1,057,686
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    I wanted to hear the rest but a blsted guest walked in and I had to low down the blasted radio .
    If I was u I would have told them to hold on a minute while I finished listening to the show.

  11. #11
    Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Soca Zone
    Posts
    19,659
    Credits
    1,207,562
    Quote Originally Posted by GTChick_105 View Post
    If I was u I would have told them to hold on a minute while I finished listening to the show.
    I was so tempted to .
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •