Thread: Is anyone listening to Ed Lova's paternity...

Credits

Is anyone listening to Ed Lova's paternity...

show on Power 105

This lesbo sleep around with a bevy of men to get pregnant cuz she wants a child. Now one of the men is claiming the child is his and he wants custody or to be a part of the child's life (doh really know cuz dey only arguing) homegirl swears up and down the child is not his. She also swears the child (a boy) doesn't need a father, she is doing a fine job takin care of him. Now I disagree with her 1000% because i am a firm believer that a child (boy or girl) needs a father figure in their life and it is always good for a boy child to have a father/father figure while growing up, because there are just some things about being a man a woman cant teach a man.

My questions are:
    Is it ok for a lesbian to have a child with a man and not allow the man to be a part of this child's life?
    If the man wants full custody of the child does he have a right to fight for custody even though the child was a product of a one night stand?
    I know this was discussed recently, but what are your thoughts on this?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    show on Power 105

This lesbo sleep around with a bevy of men to get pregnant cuz she wants a child. Now one of the men is claiming the child is his and he wants custody or to be a part of the child's life (doh really know cuz dey only arguing) homegirl swears up and down the child is not his. She also swears the child (a boy) doesn't need a father, she is doing a fine job takin care of him. Now I disagree with her 1000% because i am a firm believer that a child (boy or girl) needs a father figure in their life and it is always good for a boy child to have a father/father figure while growing up, because there are just some things about being a man a woman cant teach a man.

My questions are:
    Is it ok for a lesbian to have a child with a man and not allow the man to be a part of this child's life?
    If the man wants full custody of the child does he have a right to fight for custody even though the child was a product of a one night stand?
    Brian Urlacher of the Chicago Bears is doing this right now.
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by joujou View Post
    Brian Urlacher of the Chicago Bears is doing this right now.

how u puttin other people business on blast so........

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ice View Post
    how u puttin other people business on blast so........
    yuh talkin like brian is ah imixer.

Credits
    show on Power 105

My questions are:
    Of course, he is the father even if he masturbated his sperm inside of her.

Credits
    show on Power 105

My questions are:
    I was listening but I had to leave. Is he the father?

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by GTChick_105 View Post
    I was listening but I had to leave. Is he the father?
    THey said he isn't the father.
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    THey said he isn't the father.
    He was so sure that it was his son. I wanted to hear how he and she behaved after Ed said he wasn't the father.

Credits
    He was so sure that it was his son. I wanted to hear how he and she behaved after Ed said he wasn't the father.
    I wanted to hear the rest but a blsted guest walked in and I had to low down the blasted radio .

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    I wanted to hear the rest but a blsted guest walked in and I had to low down the blasted radio .
    If I was u I would have told them to hold on a minute while I finished listening to the show.

Credits
    If I was u I would have told them to hold on a minute while I finished listening to the show.
    I was so tempted to .