Thread: Anyone know

Credits

Anyone know

if there is anything newsworthy going on in this country??? i've been watchin msnbc for the past 2 hours and haven't seen a single thing but coverage of the war.........

people robbin banks left and right and nobody even know....*i ain't just babbling* a bank was robbed lunch time yesterday near the bowling green train station.........was that on the news at all?????

MrBlackRock
    no one believes u

better get yuh backside home at a decent time tonight........

cause i ain waiting up fah u .. and u horner man to drop u off....

back to de topic

you trying to tell me dat you watching tv and ain seeing not one shite bout de war?

you musse in barbados and only got CBC

Credits
    mbr, learn to READ *junkie laughin* i said there isn't ANYTHING on OTHER than coverage of the war.....* i ain't marry the smartest man did i...*

but serious!! i'm not makin it up!!yesterday i met E for lunch and we were gonna go to the bank, but our hungry azzes decided to eat first...we came out the pizza shop smilin, and there was police tape all around the bank.....

MrBlackRock
    Originally posted by soca junkie
    mbr, learn to READ *junkie laughin* i said there isn't ANYTHING on OTHER than coverage of the war.....* i ain't marry the smartest man did i...*

but serious!! i'm not makin it up!!yesterday i met E for lunch and we were gonna go to the bank, but our hungry azzes decided to eat first...we came out the pizza shop smilin, and there was police tape all around the bank.....
    i guilty of reading dah shite wrong.. watch johnny bravo it does it for me.. and u sure dey rob a bank ah wonder wuh dey rob it for.. to hell wid de money i'd rob a bank to foop one ah dem proper pork teller's wid de mini mini on. thats just me, i'm slack...yuh lucky... if i did robbing de bank my pp senses woulda stick wunna up wid a scallion

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    WAR has become the most important thing for media, that they tend to forget to put out local news, or there isn't any space for it... JUNKS check out channel 1, they're the only one's giving us the news in and around town!

MrBlackRock
    Originally posted by empressedu
    WAR has become the most important thing for media, that they tend to forget to put out local news, or there isn't any space for it... JUNKS check out channel 1, they're the only one's giving us the news in and around town!
    she ain gine watch all she watching now is channel mbr.... picking it up on everystation

does mscleodavidcopperfieldjuk

Credits

Re: Anyone know

Originally posted by soca junkie
    if there is anything newsworthy going on in this country??? i've been watchin msnbc for the past 2 hours and haven't seen a single thing but coverage of the war.........

people robbin banks left and right and nobody even know....*i ain't just babbling* a bank was robbed lunch time yesterday near the bowling green train station.........was that on the news at all?????
    I hear yuh , I saw a report recently on my job in last month over 20 banks were robbed , there is no news about this on TV or news paper , enough things happening right here and only this war thing they on ....

Credits
    To find news other than the war you will have to look online or as Empressedu said watch NY1. The other TV stations are all about ratings and war means big news ratings. I read the local news on www.nydailynews.com or www.newsday.com this morning.