Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Anyone interested seeing Baby Cham & Vybez Cartel

  1. #1
    Big and Strong Camp The Shooter's Avatar The Shooter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    2,536
    Credits
    1,020,485

    Anyone interested seeing Baby Cham & Vybez Cartel

    Link me, show is tonite


  2. #2
    Roz
    ~~~~~~ROOF TOP BABY~~~~~~ Roz's Avatar Roz is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    On the roof top
    Posts
    6,462
    Credits
    1,079,838
    NOOOOOO.....I am leaving work right now, but please tell me where my boy is going to be at! Please pm me the info...I will check when I get home!

    THANKS in advance!

  3. #3
    Big and Strong Camp The Shooter's Avatar The Shooter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    2,536
    Credits
    1,020,485

    Just in case (TONITE)

    The After Show is located..
    97 Bowery (between Grand & Hester) 1 block from Canal near Manhattan Bridge Check www.bigsixnyc.com

    Show is at Kimmel Center sponsored by NYU Caribbean Students
    60 Washington Street - Greenwich Village
    Tix $7


  4. #4
    Born Again Jandy's Avatar Jandy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    BK in NYC
    Posts
    914
    Credits
    1,506,912

    Re: Just in case (TONITE)

    Originally posted by The Shooter
    The After Show is located..
    97 Bowery (between Grand & Hester) 1 block from Canal near Manhattan Bridge Check www.bigsixnyc.com

    Show is at Kimmel Center sponsored by NYU Caribbean Students
    60 Washington Street - Greenwich Village
    Tix $7


    How much for non-students?? Where do i get tickets? What's de exact address?

  5. #5
    Pimptress
    Guest

    Re: Just in case (TONITE)

    Originally posted by The Shooter
    The After Show is located..
    97 Bowery (between Grand & Hester) 1 block from Canal near Manhattan Bridge Check www.bigsixnyc.com

    Show is at Kimmel Center sponsored by NYU Caribbean Students
    60 Washington Street - Greenwich Village
    Tix $7

    :) nyu :p


    its prob 10 fuh non students

  6. #6
    Big and Strong Camp The Shooter's Avatar The Shooter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    2,536
    Credits
    1,020,485

    Pimptress

    You went there could you supply Jandy with Kimmel Ctr address


  7. #7
    Eyes of the Emperial Lion MoNi's Avatar MoNi is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BeHiNd Jah BaCk
    Posts
    5,863
    Credits
    1,009,479
    What do u mean it is tonight...I thought it was Sat!!!!!


    I UPSET!!!!

  8. #8
    Pimptress
    Guest

    Re: Pimptress

    Originally posted by The Shooter
    You went there could you supply Jandy with Kimmel Ctr address

    it's 60 washington square south...:)

    i dunno where jandy is coming from

  9. #9
    Born Again Jandy's Avatar Jandy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    BK in NYC
    Posts
    914
    Credits
    1,506,912
    Right now i in Manhattan by de Bklyn Bridge... If i was to go home first then i coming from utica & eastern pkwy... What time it start? I thought this show was friday or sometin' too

  10. #10
    Pimptress
    Guest
    Originally posted by Jandy
    Right now i in Manhattan by de Bklyn Bridge... If i was to go home first then i coming from utica & eastern pkwy... What time it start? I thought this show was friday or sometin' too
    :) you know to get to washington square park? kimmel is the big building right next to the big ugly building nyu calls the library washington sq. south and laguardia are the cross streets

  11. #11
    Born Again Jandy's Avatar Jandy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    BK in NYC
    Posts
    914
    Credits
    1,506,912
    Originally posted by Pimptress
    :) you know to get to washington square park? kimmel is the big building right next to the big ugly building nyu calls the library washington sq. south and laguardia are the cross streets
    Jandy ent had no sense ah direction!! I think WSqPk is like near 14th street union square? And does anybody know what time it start?

  12. #12
    Pimptress
    Guest
    Originally posted by Jandy
    Jandy ent had no sense ah direction!! I think WSqPk is like near 14th street union square? And does anybody know what time it start?
    i dunno wat time the show starts prob 8 ? anyways

    washington sq. is by 4th street....

    you drving or taking the train?

  13. #13
    Big and Strong Camp The Shooter's Avatar The Shooter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    2,536
    Credits
    1,020,485

    Number to call

    Forrest

    718-930-4245

    he's having after party

    Don't shoot the messenger, cause he shoots back


  14. #14
    Pimptress
    Guest
    Info: Show starts at 7pm.... but you need to get there early tix MIGHT be sold out.


  15. #15
    Born Again Jandy's Avatar Jandy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    BK in NYC
    Posts
    914
    Credits
    1,506,912
    I not comin' again! Me friends dem don't want to come... and i ain't goin' to a show like dat alone! Oh well i guess i go ketch it another time...
    To tell yuh de truth i ain't even know who is Vybez Cartel.... I jus wanted to hear some Vitamin S:p Allyuh enjoy de show tonite. Tell me how it turn out!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •