View Poll Results: Anyone in ur life makes u wanna jus

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Throw some D's on dat B!TCH!!!!!!!!!!!

5 25.00%
  • Nah nobody that cud stress me in my life (yeah rite)

4 20.00%
  • Yeah they annoy me but I would be lost w/o them

6 30.00%
  • Man I found a nice resting place for them under the bridge :)

5 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have that person in their life

Taj
    Credits

Anyone have that person in their life

it doesn;t have to be a SO

that any conversation you have with them ends up with a argument or with u feeling stressed afterwards

It could be disagreement about the most innane insignificant stuff...But chances r by the end of the convo someone will be offended or not like the other person's tone

Its not jus me right?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post

that any conversation you have with them ends up with a argument or with u feeling stressed afterwards

It could be disagreement about the most innane insignificant stuff...But chances r by the end of the convo someone will be offended or not like the other person's tone

Its not jus me right?
    Well yes and no, yes because I'm generally the one pissing people off and stressing them out.
    Sorry, can't help it.

Credits

Its not jus me right?
    nah. normally by the time they try to start, i done tell dem how dey mudda mek dem and cut dem off.

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Hershey View Post
    nah. normally by the time they try to start, i done tell dem how dey mudda mek dem and cut dem off.
    SO I shud jus say god is love an hang up den
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Yes!!! De ex husband!!!! Cyan't stand he ass!!!!

Credits
    SO I shud jus say god is love an hang up den
    basically.

tell them "i'll pray for you" and den hang up.

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Hershey View Post
    basically.

tell them "i'll pray for you" and den hang up.

Credits
    Nah I don't have anyone in my life who has that effect on me. I hope to keep it that way too.

Taj: Doh ignore them though, if you see the convo is turning into an argument, kindly tell them "let's ease off till we both calm down and then try discussing it again" I despise arguing, esp. with loved ones. It solves nothing and creates more problems than before most times.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    Nah I don't have anyone in my life who has that effect on me. I hope to keep it that way too.

Taj: Doh ignore them though, if you see the convo is turning into an argument, kindly tell them "let's ease off till we both calm down and then try discussing it again" I despise arguing, esp. with loved ones. It solves nothing and creates more problems than before most times.
    girl it escalates so fast eh

blink once an u listening to MR TONE

Credits
    I used have one of those...The last time I spoke to him, he did some realllllllllllllllllllllllllll shady shit. I no longer have any ties to the man. It was really funny, in December my cellphone was stolen and the night after it was stolen he called and left a message. I cut that phone off and he doh know my number nor do I have his. I sometimes say God was doing Spring Cleaning early when that happened.

Credits
    i love my lil papito he's such a sweetheart. i think i'll call him and tell him how much i love him.
    MJ

you are the greatest

your music will live on

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderj86 View Post
    i love my lil papito he's such a sweetheart. i think i'll call him and tell him how much i love him.
    whey u come out

Credits
    whey u come out
    gyul she having a Poca moment
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    girl it escalates so fast eh

blink once an u listening to MR TONE
    I know how it goes gyul. Dais why it's just best to stop until both people calm down. If you're going to have a convo with someone who u know loves to argue, b4 the convo even starts, tell then you would like to talk about something and you would appreciate it if you guys discuss it in a civil manner.

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    I know how it goes gyul. Dais why it's just best to stop until both people calm down. If you're going to have a convo with someone who u know loves to argue, b4 the convo even starts, tell then you would like to talk about something and you would appreciate it if you guys discuss it in a civil manner.
    what if the irate party is me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast