View Poll Results: Anyone in ur life makes u wanna jus

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Throw some D's on dat B!TCH!!!!!!!!!!!

    5 25.00%
  • Nah nobody that cud stress me in my life (yeah rite)

    4 20.00%
  • Yeah they annoy me but I would be lost w/o them

    6 30.00%
  • Man I found a nice resting place for them under the bridge :)

    5 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: Anyone have that person in their life

  1. #1
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994

    Anyone have that person in their life

    it doesn;t have to be a SO

    that any conversation you have with them ends up with a argument or with u feeling stressed afterwards

    It could be disagreement about the most innane insignificant stuff...But chances r by the end of the convo someone will be offended or not like the other person's tone

    Its not jus me right?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  2. #2
    renegade
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    it doesn;t have to be a SO

    that any conversation you have with them ends up with a argument or with u feeling stressed afterwards

    It could be disagreement about the most innane insignificant stuff...But chances r by the end of the convo someone will be offended or not like the other person's tone

    Its not jus me right?
    Well yes and no, yes because I'm generally the one pissing people off and stressing them out.
    Sorry, can't help it.

  3. #3
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    it doesn;t have to be a SO

    that any conversation you have with them ends up with a argument or with u feeling stressed afterwards

    It could be disagreement about the most innane insignificant stuff...But chances r by the end of the convo someone will be offended or not like the other person's tone

    Its not jus me right?
    nah. normally by the time they try to start, i done tell dem how dey mudda mek dem and cut dem off.

  4. #4
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Hershey View Post
    nah. normally by the time they try to start, i done tell dem how dey mudda mek dem and cut dem off.
    SO I shud jus say god is love an hang up den
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  5. #5
    Registered User Persia's Avatar Persia is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,360
    Credits
    1,191
    Yes!!! De ex husband!!!! Cyan't stand he ass!!!!

  6. #6
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    SO I shud jus say god is love an hang up den
    basically.

    tell them "i'll pray for you" and den hang up.

  7. #7
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Hershey View Post
    basically.

    tell them "i'll pray for you" and den hang up.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  8. #8
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    Nah I don't have anyone in my life who has that effect on me. I hope to keep it that way too.

    Taj: Doh ignore them though, if you see the convo is turning into an argument, kindly tell them "let's ease off till we both calm down and then try discussing it again" I despise arguing, esp. with loved ones. It solves nothing and creates more problems than before most times.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  9. #9
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    Nah I don't have anyone in my life who has that effect on me. I hope to keep it that way too.

    Taj: Doh ignore them though, if you see the convo is turning into an argument, kindly tell them "let's ease off till we both calm down and then try discussing it again" I despise arguing, esp. with loved ones. It solves nothing and creates more problems than before most times.
    girl it escalates so fast eh

    blink once an u listening to MR TONE
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  10. #10
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    I used have one of those...The last time I spoke to him, he did some realllllllllllllllllllllllllll shady shit. I no longer have any ties to the man. It was really funny, in December my cellphone was stolen and the night after it was stolen he called and left a message. I cut that phone off and he doh know my number nor do I have his. I sometimes say God was doing Spring Cleaning early when that happened.

  11. #11
    VIXEN by birth (mod) spiderj86's Avatar spiderj86 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    3,099
    Credits
    1,009,991
    i love my lil papito he's such a sweetheart. i think i'll call him and tell him how much i love him.
    MJ

    you are the greatest

    your music will live on

  12. #12
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderj86 View Post
    i love my lil papito he's such a sweetheart. i think i'll call him and tell him how much i love him.
    whey u come out
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  13. #13
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    whey u come out
    gyul she having a Poca moment
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  14. #14
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    girl it escalates so fast eh

    blink once an u listening to MR TONE
    I know how it goes gyul. Dais why it's just best to stop until both people calm down. If you're going to have a convo with someone who u know loves to argue, b4 the convo even starts, tell then you would like to talk about something and you would appreciate it if you guys discuss it in a civil manner.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  15. #15
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    I know how it goes gyul. Dais why it's just best to stop until both people calm down. If you're going to have a convo with someone who u know loves to argue, b4 the convo even starts, tell then you would like to talk about something and you would appreciate it if you guys discuss it in a civil manner.
    what if the irate party is me
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •