Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Anyone have/had a sexy grandmother?

  1. #1
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093

    Anyone have/had a sexy grandmother?

    ...the type to make it on a talk show. Or do you know of any? Please share with IMIX...


    My grandmother is 80 yrs old and looks fabulous. She will tell you she's sexy...why?

    1. She works out at the gym and keeps her hair and nails done.

    2. Her legs still look very nice, smooth as ever.

    3. She's still a working woman - 3 days a week - and that because the family told her it's best that she slows down a bit.

    4. She have two tattoos (down within the past 7 yrs) - one on her back and one by her foot.

    5. She could still dingolay, and only now she said it does be harder to come back up. She even went Caribana 3-4 yrs back and on a cruise, in which she told us she might come back with a man. Lastly...

    ...she could still cuss yuh stink and hold she liquor...

    I love my grandmudda boy!

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    well good for you.

  3. #3
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    im a little bit disturbed by this one

  4. #4
    Doing it my way Fryplantain's Avatar Fryplantain is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Washington. DC
    Posts
    754
    Credits
    1,005,594
    nah

    my granny was very prim and proper and kind of nerdy, but still cute

  5. #5
    The JaMô
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nygee
    im a little bit disturbed by this one
    You and me both...

  6. #6
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    Quote Originally Posted by currygyal
    ...the type to make it on a talk show. Or do you know of any? Please share with IMIX...


    My grandmother is 80 yrs old and looks fabulous. She will tell you she's sexy...why?

    1. She works out at the gym and keeps her hair and nails done.

    2. Her legs still look very nice, smooth as ever.

    3. She's still a working woman - 3 days a week - and that because the family told her it's best that she slows down a bit.

    4. She have two tattoos (down within the past 7 yrs) - one on her back and one by her foot.

    5. She could still dingolay, and only now she said it does be harder to come back up. She even went Caribana 3-4 yrs back and on a cruise, in which she told us she might come back with a man. Lastly...

    ...she could still cuss yuh stink and hold she liquor...

    I love my grandmudda boy!
    Wow this is inspirational...my lazy ass have no excuse!
    Good for her...you only as old as you allow yourself to feel..

  7. #7
    Registered User cease10 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ah lost
    Posts
    4,855
    Credits
    1,675,777
    where's the pics? prove it!

  8. #8
    sexynorass Troubleandensome's Avatar Troubleandensome is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    in the Bs
    Posts
    5,038
    Credits
    1,014,276
    Quote Originally Posted by nygee
    im a little bit disturbed by this one
    same here
    doh moke jake

  9. #9
    Foreigner Mali's Avatar Mali is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,647
    Credits
    11,267
    Well, alrite.

  10. #10
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    Wow this is inspirational...my lazy ass have no excuse!
    Good for her...you only as old as you allow yourself to feel..

    Yuh undastand!

  11. #11
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    mine are the typical old farts
    one is a super jesus head .chanel doesnt change from tbn


    the other one is a little more hip and wordly

    but nothing like yours

  12. #12
    XTC Inc. carib_xtc's Avatar carib_xtc is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,728
    Credits
    1,576,330
    Quote Originally Posted by currygyal
    ...the type to make it on a talk show. Or do you know of any? Please share with IMIX...


    My grandmother is 80 yrs old and looks fabulous. She will tell you she's sexy...why?

    1. She works out at the gym and keeps her hair and nails done.

    2. Her legs still look very nice, smooth as ever.

    3. She's still a working woman - 3 days a week - and that because the family told her it's best that she slows down a bit.

    4. She have two tattoos (down within the past 7 yrs) - one on her back and one by her foot.

    5. She could still dingolay, and only now she said it does be harder to come back up. She even went Caribana 3-4 yrs back and on a cruise, in which she told us she might come back with a man. Lastly...

    ...she could still cuss yuh stink and hold she liquor...

    I love my grandmudda boy!
    GRANNY RUN TINGS!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #13
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    So wait, nobody else have ah granny or know one like dat?

  14. #14
    sexynorass Troubleandensome's Avatar Troubleandensome is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    in the Bs
    Posts
    5,038
    Credits
    1,014,276
    Quote Originally Posted by currygyal
    So wait, nobody else have ah granny or know one like dat?
    no sorry, half mine dead an gone god rest there souls
    doh moke jake

  15. #15
    vicious vixen sweet vincy cherrie's Avatar sweet vincy cherrie is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    greenz
    Posts
    391
    Credits
    1,010,621
    Quote Originally Posted by currygyal
    So wait, nobody else have ah granny or know one like dat?
    this is disturbin!! your granny feel she hot nah!! it good she excersizing an ting but if my granny tell me she might come back wid a man ......larwd have musee imagine that granny an a man hopping on the good foot an doing the bad ting (sex) SORRY to bring these nasty images to ya imix but ewwwwwwww ur granny need to tone it down a little good that she aint actin too ole though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •