Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 99
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Anyone Eva Play With Ah Ouija Board?

  1. #1
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051

    Anyone Eva Play With Ah Ouija Board?

    Do These Things Really Work


  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    depends on if you sprinkle chicken foot powder on it first

  3. #3
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie
    depends on if you sprinkle chicken foot powder on it first

    i said ouija not willy.

  4. #4
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty
    i said ouija not willy.



    ah go tell kenny yuh sayin he name in vain

  5. #5
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie



    ah go tell kenny yuh sayin he name in vain

    that cacahole on dictionary.com right about now looking up vain

  6. #6
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty
    that cacahole on dictionary.com right about now looking up vain



    kenny wanted to know why i din name one of the eggies after him...then asked me what an eggie was

  7. #7
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie



    kenny wanted to know why i din name one of the eggies after him...then asked me what an eggie was

    whats that masterpiece in yuh sig called..

    thru the eyes of a chiney?

  8. #8
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty
    whats that masterpiece in yuh sig called..

    thru the eyes of a chiney?
    u dumbass

  9. #9
    Sweeter Sauce Sweet Flo's Avatar Sweet Flo is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NEXT ... TRINI!
    Posts
    8,459
    Credits
    1,017,683
    I've personally never done it and never will, but it was quite a craze in boarding school and quite a lot of the other kids were getting really freaked out and had to see the school Chaplin. I'm not sure what came of it and whether any of the rumours I heard about things flying around the dorms were actually true or not, but it certainly was enought to send shivers down my spine cos that damn school looked like it was haunted for sure!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty
    Do These Things Really Work


  10. #10
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Floflo
    I've personally never done it and never will, but it was quite a craze in boarding school and quite a lot of the other kids were getting really freaked out and had to see the school Chaplin. I'm not sure what came of it and whether any of the rumours I heard about things flying around the dorms were actually true or not, but it certainly was enought to send shivers down my spine cos that damn school looked like it was haunted for sure!
    LOL NO i NEVER PLAYED WITH 1

    the other mixers are asleep.

    for once I am actually ahead of you in time(12:00pm here)

  11. #11
    Sweeter Sauce Sweet Flo's Avatar Sweet Flo is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NEXT ... TRINI!
    Posts
    8,459
    Credits
    1,017,683
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    LOL NO i NEVER PLAYED WITH 1

    the other mixers are asleep.

    for once I am actually ahead of you in time(12:00pm here)
    lol ... I figured everyone else is asleep cos tha's what it's normally like, lol ... so why you ahead of me now? what part the world you in?

  12. #12
    vincy_socababy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty
    Do These Things Really Work


    well we been messing wid it and all ah we been round this gyal had she lie down on the floor next ting the chile start lift off the ground everybody turn whiter than them already been be. is only when she mudda open the door she drop back down.

    that blasted thing get dash weh right then and there

  13. #13
    smoke di herb Hot_Gal973's Avatar Hot_Gal973 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    around
    Posts
    7,667
    Credits
    1,011,212
    ^^^^^^^^^ he lifted off the floor.......
    played with one b/f aint shyt happened..........lol

  14. #14
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    well we been messing wid it and all ah we been round this gyal had she lie down on the floor next ting the chile start lift off the ground everybody turn whiter than them already been be. is only when she mudda open the door she drop back down.

    that blasted thing get dash weh right then and there

    I played with Ouija board wid my friends in High School three times...and all I will say is that it really is a toy...and sometimes it is not
    Last edited by LolaMs; 06-08-2006 at 09:15 AM.

  15. #15
    Registered User bk's bajan italia's Avatar bk's bajan italia is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    brooklyn, ny
    Posts
    292
    Credits
    1,056,234

    hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty
    Do These Things Really Work


    no comment..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •