Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: anyone else having trouble calling

  1. #1
    amprincess
    Guest

    Question anyone else having trouble calling

    TNT right now? for the past few hrs I can't get thru fackin worthless TSTT

  2. #2
    I 1 2 B D 1 2 4 Q DR. SILK's Avatar DR. SILK is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,974
    Credits
    1,007,267

    Re: anyone else having trouble calling

    Originally posted by amprincess
    TNT right now? for the past few hrs I can't get thru fackin worthless TSTT
    Dont say that...without TSTT there wouldn't be a need for phones in T&T. Blame the phone card yuh using or the cheap Trini cell phone yuh calling.:p

  3. #3
    tramericanjr
    Guest

  4. #4
    Old School Member Panman06's Avatar Panman06 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Hackney
    Posts
    4,363
    Credits
    7,610
    ship a dell home wid MSN installed.

  5. #5
    Registered User sistalocs's Avatar sistalocs is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    103
    Credits
    1,005,663

    Re: Re: anyone else having trouble calling

    Originally posted by DR. SILK
    Dont say that...without TSTT there wouldn't be a need for phones in T&T. Blame the phone card yuh using or the cheap Trini cell phone yuh calling.:p

  6. #6
    Registered User tallest's Avatar tallest is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale
    Posts
    1,207
    Credits
    1,011,973

    Re: anyone else having trouble calling

    Originally posted by amprincess
    TNT right now? for the past few hrs I can't get thru fackin worthless TSTT
    i am i keep getting the Circuits are busy...please make your call at a later time...
    all skin teeth aint laugh

  7. #7
    Closet Exhibitionist Dancer's Avatar Dancer is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    5,507
    Credits
    35,555

    Re: Re: anyone else having trouble calling

    Originally posted by tallest
    i am i keep getting the Circuits are busy...please make your call at a later time...
    Same thing here...all day long

  8. #8
    amprincess
    Guest

    Re: Re: anyone else having trouble calling

    Originally posted by DR. SILK
    Dont say that...without TSTT there wouldn't be a need for phones in T&T. Blame the phone card yuh using or the cheap Trini cell phone yuh calling.:p
    I don't use phone cards when I call from my house phone wise-ass IS FACKIN TSTT FAULT WITH THEIR BOGUS SYSTEM

  9. #9
    amprincess
    Guest
    Originally posted by Perseverance
    ship a dell home wid MSN installed.
    thanks Perse I'll look into that

  10. #10
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416
    Come now, allyuh...yuh know how much mothers living home? We does get circuits busy up here too on holidays with all dis damn big money we supposedly have up here...let's be a lil patient...Yo, TSTT gave me cell service on my us cell phone going through the damn mountain 'roun by Asa Wright and down through Maracas...Let's give dem just a little break, nah...just a little...

    Patience is a virtue!!

  11. #11
    amprincess
    Guest
    Originally posted by 1trini-gyal
    Come now, allyuh...yuh know how much mothers living home? We does get circuits busy up here too on holidays with all dis damn big money we supposedly have up here...let's be a lil patient...Yo, TSTT gave me cell service on my us cell phone going through the damn mountain 'roun by Asa Wright and down through Maracas...Let's give dem just a little break, nah...just a little...

    Patience is a virtue!!
    fack TSTT I started this complaint last night when it wasn't a holiday :p

  12. #12
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770
    Originally posted by 1trini-gyal
    Come now, allyuh...yuh know how much mothers living home? We does get circuits busy up here too on holidays with all dis damn big money we supposedly have up here...let's be a lil patient...Yo, TSTT gave me cell service on my us cell phone going through the damn mountain 'roun by Asa Wright and down through Maracas...Let's give dem just a little break, nah...just a little...

    Patience is a virtue!!
    Patience my behind.. TSTT is the WORST... I have to deal wit dem EVERYDAY wit dem and dey crap.. and they have NO remorse for nuttin. Yesterday Half ah de people cyar mek no calls or recieve calls on dey phone... I thnk TnT people patience run out... we juss waitin for this monoply to end...
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

    The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

  13. #13
    Closet Exhibitionist Dancer's Avatar Dancer is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    5,507
    Credits
    35,555
    Originally posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    Patience my behind.. TSTT is the WORST... I have to deal wit dem EVERYDAY wit dem and dey crap.. and they have NO remorse for nuttin. Yesterday Half ah de people cyar mek no calls or recieve calls on dey phone... I thnk TnT people patience run out... we juss waitin for this monoply to end...
    The question is when.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •