Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is anyone afraid......

Credits

is anyone afraid......

Is anyone here afraid of death and dying?????? Don't think I'm weird but I had an anxiety attack this morning when the thought of that hit meh. The fackking news messing with meh. I'm afraid to leave meh son, and other stuff. Does anyone share the same feelings???? and if u do what do u do to get over them??????

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taina
    Is anyone here afraid of death and dying?????? Don't think I'm weird but I had an anxiety attack this morning when the thought of that hit meh. The fackking news messing with meh. I'm afraid to leave meh son, and other stuff. Does anyone share the same feelings???? and if u do what do u do to get over them??????

NO I'm not. I happy to say that my yout is growing up nicely*Grin like I'm the only person with a child*. What I am more afraid of is living so long as to become a burden on my family (which will be that son of mine) and cause him/them to have to put there life on hold or adjust to my time table. In my opinion Death is natural apart of nature. Longivity is not, it the anomaly. The flesh is weak, the soul eternal.

and your not weird...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimo 2
    NO I'm not. I happy to say that my yout is growing up nicely*Grin like I'm the only person with a child*. What I am more afraid of is living so long as to become a burden on my family (which will be that son of mine) and cause him/them to have to put there life on hold or adjust to my time table. In my opinion Death is natural apart of nature. Longivity is not, it the anomaly. The flesh is weak, the soul eternal.

and your not weird...
    thanx Cimo

amprincess

yes only maybe a year now I've been having anxiety attacks too especially while watching tv or movies depicting people dying or lying in a morgue. it terrifies me that 1 day my lifeless body will be there too to me it seems like a very cruel joke that we are born to die.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    yes only maybe a year now I've been having anxiety attacks too especially while watching tv or movies depicting people dying or lying in a morgue. it terrifies me that 1 day my lifeless body will be there too to me it seems like a very cruel joke that we are born to die.
    I'm reading what you posted and it echos my feelings. It is so scary to me that one day it's all over. It's scary to me, and now with this war my fear is getting worst. I haven't had an attack in a while, I was too busy loving the 2 men in my life (son and boyfriend), but this morning I watched my son walk in the bathroom and stare at me for a second, the news playing in the background and the attack hit me. I don't know how to make that go away.

Credits
    I'm reading what you posted and it echos my feelings. It is so scary to me that one day it's all over. It's scary to me, and now with this war my fear is getting worst. I haven't had an attack in a while, I was too busy loving the 2 men in my life (son and boyfriend), but this morning I watched my son walk in the bathroom and stare at me for a second, the news playing in the background and the attack hit me. I don't know how to make that go away.
    I don't think I am scared of dying..because I deal with it everyday due to my job..but I always think about how I am going to die..will it be instant..or will I suffer..weird I know

Credits
    I'm not afraid to go, but...at the same time, I don't want to go! I think it's kinda different when you have young children. That has a GREAT impact on your outlook on life, because you're then living for others and not yourself.
    **I definitely know that I'm not ready to go as yet because I would love to see my wedding day, the day that I give birth, etc. Like Cimo said though...I don't ever want to get to the point where I am a burden to my children and husband (if he outlives me). I could care less about everyone else.

Credits
    Try and imagine the opposite...
    Think back of a good memory, picture your son growing up, picture your son with his son in the future, picture yourself en la isla del encanto, and so on...

(and turn that damn TV off!)
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer
    I don't think I am scared of dying..because I deal with it everyday due to my job..but I always think about how I am going to die..will it be instant..or will I suffer..weird I know

what do u do? if you don't mind me asking

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner
    Try and imagine the opposite...
    Think back of a good memory, picture your son growing up, picture your son with his son in the future, picture yourself en la isla del encanto, and so on...

(and turn that damn TV off!)
    you're so sweet. thanx, I'll try that.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer
    Yea, that's another thing. I don't think about that, but I mean...no one wants to suffer though. I think if we all had the option, we would want to go as quickly and as pain free as possible. When I was younger, I always wanted, when I die, to die in my sleep (I know...what child thinks about those things?)

Credits
    i try not to think about tht at all..i have a son too and i would just hate to leave him here.....just the thought of him asking where's my mommy or missing me.. he's a mama's boy and i knw it would hit him some kind of terrible... so i try not to think about tht.............i want to be around to see him grow old, graduate, get married, have kids, and bring in the money for mommy.......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by GettiGetti
    I'm not afraid to go, but...at the same time, I don't want to go! I think it's kinda different when you have young children. That has a GREAT impact on your outlook on life, because you're then living for others and not yourself.
    **I definitely know that I'm not ready to go as yet because I would love to see my wedding day, the day that I give birth, etc. Like Cimo said though...I don't ever want to get to the point where I am a burden to my children and husband (if he outlives me). I could care less about everyone else.
    you know that is true, once u have children it changes your outlook on a lot of stuff. I had a fear of death before, but it's gotten worst since I had him. I don't know if it's because 9/11 happened around the same time or what, but my fear is defenitely getting worse.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by doubledimps
    i try not to think about tht at all..i have a son too and i would just hate to leave him here.....just the thought of him asking where's my mommy or missing me.. he's a mama's boy and i knw it would hit him some kind of terrible... so i try not to think about tht.............i want to be around to see him grow old, graduate, get married, have kids, and bring in the money for mommy.......

ditto

Credits
    what do u do? if you don't mind me asking
    I am a Registered Dietitian in a Nursing Home....so we lose people regularly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast