Thread: anybody watchin tyra right now????

Credits

anybody watchin tyra right now????

what the hell is wrong wit the youths today? lawd have mercy...the show is about transgendered children...it have this one girl(i thought it was a boy till i hear tyra say he was born a female and now lives as a boy) and the girl is 13yrs old and the parents there skinning up their teeth like if that shit is normal...well the father ain't too happy with it but like the mother is ok and accepts the child..she saying how cris(julia) didn't have a choice because when he was a girl he was depressed and now that she's a boy she's happy....

did anybody want to be the opposite sex when they were younger? i mean the only time i wished i was a boy was when i had period cramps but after that i was glad being a girl
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by fntsy19 View Post
    what the hell is wrong wit the youths today? lawd have mercy...the show is about transgendered children...it have this one girl(i thought it was a boy till i hear tyra say he was born a female and now lives as a boy) and the girl is 13yrs old and the parents there skinning up their teeth like if that shit is normal...well the father ain't too happy with it but like the mother is ok and accepts the child..she saying how cris(julia) didn't have a choice because when he was a girl he was depressed and now that she's a boy she's happy....

did anybody want to be the opposite sex when they were younger? i mean the only time i wished i was a boy was when i had period cramps but after that i was glad being a girl
    Tyra will start in an hour by me.. But on the kids wanting to change sex.... some kids does born with 2 genitals and they would get the wrong one cut off.. I would have to watch the show to get the full story
    GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by carib_xtc View Post
    Tyra will start in an hour by me.. But on the kids wanting to change sex.... some kids does born with 2 genitals and they would get the wrong one cut off.. I would have to watch the show to get the full story
    well so far the boy/girl that they showed has a vagina she just wants to live as a boy..now the 'medical expert' says that there was a glitch when the fetus was developing...apparently the brain didn't get the signal that the reproductive system got...its all bullshit if u ask me
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    well it just start for me..... is like these kids getting younger and younger talkin bout this shit

well we don't know what they going thru.. i guess is best he change into the girl then commit suicide later because of it.
    GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Credits
    so sad...