Thread: Anybody Up On Groupon? What deals Have You Gotten?

Credits

Anybody Up On Groupon? What deals Have You Gotten?

I Just Got This Deal for a 3 Hour Caribbean Cooking Class For two at Trini Soul. Only $45!!!

What yall got?

TriniSoul – Multiple Locations
    Three-Hour Caribbean Cooking Class for Two (Up to 76% Off)
    from
    $45 for a a three-hour adult Caribbean cooking class for two (up to a $190 value)

TriniSoul's seasoned chef, Bryan, and Trinidad-born Chef D tutor budding cooks in proper Caribbean culinary techniques mixed with Southern soul influences, showing more than a dozen group classes how to dice and apportion ingredients and arrange finished meals. The Taste of Jamaica class covers staples such as jerk chicken, fried or baked plantains, and steamed cabbage. Alternatively, a roti-making class teaches hands to knead, roll, and fill dough with curry chicken and chickpeas.

TriniSoul
    Inside the kitchen of TriniSoul, students get the opportunity to face down the scotch bonnet—a lantern-shaped pepper that smolders with 50 times more heat than a jalapeño. The heavy-duty pepper is just one of the extraordinary ingredients introduced to students by Chef D, a Caribbean native who holds court during cooking classes that center around the recipes she grew up enjoying. Her foray into culinary instruction started as a few simple classes on the cuisine of Trinidad and Tobago, but her teaching style developed a rabid following, and Chef D's curriculum has grown to cover many types of Caribbean cuisine as well as American-style soul fare. More than 6,000 students have enrolled in Chef D's classes, which can accommodate groups of up to 24 in TriniSoul's kitchen as well as private instruction in one's own kitchen or properly equipped subway car.

Buy it for a friend!
    Limited time remaining!
    Over 200 bought
    Limited quantity available
    The deal is on!
    Tweet! Email!

Want more deals like this? Click the hearts below.
    Kitchen Couture
    In a Nutshell
    Experienced instructors elucidate Caribbean cooking using fresh herbs and ingredients in authentic recipes
    The Fine Print
    Expires May 9, 2013
    Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 72hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Must sign waiver.
    See the rules that apply to all deals.
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    I just bought a package at a theme park yesterday, for my daughters bday, i shop there all the time...Theres another one called Livingsocial.com...i have bout 4 vouchers there, that one is better!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    I just bought a package at a theme park yesterday, for my daughters bday, i shop there all the time...Theres another one called Livingsocial.com...i have bout 4 vouchers there, that one is better!
    i had bought a these $22 tickets for unlimited rides at Luna Park Coney Island from groupon... it was a waste of money... cause all the good rides, you couldnt use the tickets for.. the ulimited tickets were for all the corny rides.. so be careful wit the theme park thingies...

Living social is great too i heard... great for date ideas...
    I am using the cooking class as a date...
    imma hit up living social to see wt they got

Also Yipit.com got some good good stuff too
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

LB
    Credits
    I definitely prefer LivingSocial over Groupon. I dont even use Groupon at all anymore.
    I've got a ton of great deals on Livingsocial...from Zumba classes, wine tasting, long-weekend trips, massages, spa days, boot camps, and different restaurants to try. I like their variety better.
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Credits
    I've done one that we have linked to the washingtonpost for laser tag, but outside of that nope. I get tempted when I go on livingsocial though because I agree they have better deals.

Credits
    i saw that trini soul thing many times and have never thought of buying it and probably wont..

i have gotten a lot of deals from Groupon though.. i swear there's a thread about this though... i once spent 25 dollars and got 75 dollars worth of food from this restaurant..but i usually check out the restaurant on yelp and decide if it worth my money or not.. i try to get deals that give me a good value.. i buy a lot of groupons to check out random restaurants .. i am yet to buy one of the travelling groupons.. but i want to.. the groupon getaways..

living social
    kgbdeals
    there used to be one that was really good.. signpost. i think they stopped it.. cos one of these bigger ones bought them..

i ate at so many spots..
    i've done a spa thing once wtih a friend..
    i saw one for kickboxing recently but when i checked it out, it was for london.. so i didnt want to buy it cos i'm not sure when i'll be over there again.. i have bought some very nice ones in london.. nice restaurants and activities..
    oh i went to the gunrange with one.. it was great.. 35 for 2 hours at the range, with a box of ammunition and a rifle and a 12 gauge.. i enjoyed that..

i saw one for fencing and archery i wanted to try.. never got around to doing it..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    i had bought a these $22 tickets for unlimited rides at Luna Park Coney Island from groupon... it was a waste of money... cause all the good rides, you couldnt use the tickets for.. the ulimited tickets were for all the corny rides.. so be careful wit the theme park thingies...

Living social is great too i heard... great for date ideas...
    I am using the cooking class as a date...
    imma hit up living social to see wt they got

Also Yipit.com got some good good stuff too
    Wristbands-wearers gain all-day access to the three Pepsi AMPventure attractions—the zipline, rock wall, and ropes course—along with unlimited rides on the ferris wheel, flying dutchman, Super Shot, tilt-a-whirl, and Windstorm coaster.

Thats enuff for me lol...gotta check out Yipit.com..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LB View Post
    I definitely prefer LivingSocial over Groupon. I dont even use Groupon at all anymore.
    I've got a ton of great deals on Livingsocial...from Zumba classes, wine tasting, long-weekend trips, massages, spa days, boot camps, and different restaurants to try. I like their variety better.
    I just bought this for me and my mom

thanks for your purchase, !
    We'll send you an email in the next 24-48 hours letting you know your voucher is ready.

Got It Maid Cleaning Services
    Three Hours of House Cleaning
    Voucher for Three Hours of House Cleaning from Got It Maid Cleaning Services
    deal details

I also have all day paintball for six and a photo session for me and meh daughter

Credits
    i like amazon local deals too. i've purchased from there. got a hotel deal-- $100 off

Credits
    i wanna look for some boot camps

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    i've been whitewater rafting -- paintballing...dance classes...pole dancing classes...karate classes...boot camps...all types of restaurants...facials...laser hair removal...groupon/livingsocial is my go to websites!