Thread: Anybody See This???????? WTF??????????

Credits

Cool Anybody See This???????? WTF??????????

Now I sorry eh but words cyah describe how ah feel right now!
    http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/44555.htm

Ah mean an tuh think if he geh caught dey have tuh give him ah fair trial. Here's a question. Lets say you was a public defender an you get assign tuh he, could you represent he an still live with yuh self? Ah mean dam!!! 4 MONTHS OLD!!!! WTF????????
    Last edited by Soca Taliban; 05-31-2005 at 04:27 PM.

sharkie
    i saw his picture on another site and it's crazy how he really jus blends in and yuh wouldn't think he's such a psycho.

Credits

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    i saw his picture on another site and it's crazy how he really jus blends in and yuh wouldn't think he's such a psycho.

look i have a 3 year old..can someone post his picture or the link to his picture. cuz if this man anywhere near my area i would like to know.

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Taina
    look i have a 3 year old..can someone post his picture or the link to his picture. cuz if this man anywhere near my area i would like to know.
    click the link above your post.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Taliban

thanx.

Credits
    omg this is so scary i have a 3yr old and i am scared for her more and more every day

Credits
    My youngest daughter is 10 and if ever this happens to her i will kill someone. My neighbour's daughter always wanted to stay at my home she befriended my older daughter and one day my daughter asked me if the little girl could move in with us, when asked why i was informed that the young girl was being molested by her aunts husband and when she informed her stepmother she was asked "what do you want me to do tell my sister so that her marriage could be destroyed?' the little girl lost one baby last year and had an abortion this year. She finally ran away and is now living with a cousin. The poor little girl is so messed up she is on medication for depression and the only thing that the stepmother could tell me was" do you know a good lawyer I could go to because her social security check is no longer coming to us and that is not fair" I wanted to and still want to smack the taste out of this husband and wife. Needless to say the brother in law is in church every damn sunday.

children of abuse unless they get serious help have their adult lives messed up in some way. I hope they find this guy and hang him from his testicles.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dsexy1
    My youngest daughter is 10 and if ever this happens to her i will kill someone. My neighbour's daughter always wanted to stay at my home she befriended my older daughter and one day my daughter asked me if the little girl could move in with us, when asked why i was informed that the young girl was being molested by her aunts husband and when she informed her stepmother she was asked "what do you want me to do tell my sister so that her marriage could be destroyed?' the little girl lost one baby last year and had an abortion this year. She finally ran away and is now living with a cousin. The poor little girl is so messed up she is on medication for depression and the only thing that the stepmother could tell me was" do you know a good lawyer I could go to because her social security check is no longer coming to us and that is not fair" I wanted to and still want to smack the taste out of this husband and wife. Needless to say the brother in law is in church every damn sunday.

children of abuse unless they get serious help have their adult lives messed up in some way. I hope they find this guy and hang him from his testicles.

That's some f_cked up sh*t!!! Smacking them isn't gonna work, they need to be tortured the same way they tortured that poor child!!!

hanging him from his testicles sounds like a good idea to me!!!

Credits
    I saw this on the news some time last week, I'm thinking about writing my last soc. paper on this damn freak!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DisBajanSweetFaDays
    That's some f_cked up sh*t!!! Smacking them isn't gonna work, they need to be tortured the same way they tortured that poor child!!!

hanging him from his testicles sounds like a good idea to me!!!

girl everytime i see these people i want to hit them, I find it hard to be civil to them.

Credits
    i ent lie when i say I could kill.......because when I have my daughter i ent waiting on no cops I finding him myself..believe dat

Credits
    He basically needs to be shot dead. Sorry. Lawyer that I may be, no defense.

Credits

Cool

No words man!!! no words!!!

Credits
    They need to throw the book at him.