Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62

Thread: Anybody Here Took CXC Exams?

  1. #1
    Senior Member topclassbubbla is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,378
    Credits
    13,202

    Anybody Here Took CXC Exams?

    I have a question 'bout the art one...

  2. #2
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Quote Originally Posted by topclassbubbla
    I have a question 'bout the art one...

    i took CXC whats the question maybe i can answer

  3. #3
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    me!!! but not art...i got zero % 3 terms in a row

  4. #4
    Senior Member topclassbubbla is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,378
    Credits
    13,202
    I find a lot of people didn't get back their art portfolios...was wondering if they just didn't send them back to anyone or it was just negligence, and I need to storm Barbados

  5. #5
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770
    Quote Originally Posted by topclassbubbla
    I find a lot of people didn't get back their art portfolios...was wondering if they just didn't send them back to anyone or it was just negligence, and I need to storm Barbados
    ahm...CXC board is the worst.. you have to request to have your ports send back at most times.. well the teacher has to tell them.. MAJORITY of the times.. they doh get them back.. this happens for not only art.. but SBAs for a lot of the other subjects.
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

    The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

  6. #6
    De Scribe Metro Robber's Avatar Metro Robber is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooknam
    Posts
    2,509
    Credits
    1,007,485
    Why did my belly start to hurt when I read CXC? Mus be some kinda flash back reaction. That was the worst!! I took 8 subjects and felt that I was going mad. Maybe is that what have me so?

  7. #7
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    ahm...CXC board is the worst.. you have to request to have your ports send back at most times.. well the teacher has to tell them.. MAJORITY of the times.. they doh get them back.. this happens for not only art.. but SBAs for a lot of the other subjects.
    true, im still waiting to hear how much i got in my accounts SBA

  8. #8
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    Never took art at CXC..

  9. #9
    Senior Member topclassbubbla is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,378
    Credits
    13,202
    LOL @ Robber...

    All you over-achievers...I must have took 6:

    English A
    English B
    Mat's (LOL...yuh know das what dem call it back home)
    Bio
    Spanish
    Art

    I may have took Accounting too, but since the majority of my accounting class was spent standing out in the sun for talking, I cyah quite remember anything that start with "Acc"

  10. #10
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    i wanted to do 8 but my school only offered 7 if u wanted to do any extra u had to sign up with a private institution and then go to those classes outside of school time, and god knows how much i hated being in a class, so that idea went out the window one time.


    i ended up doing
    maths
    english
    accounts
    business
    spanish
    biology
    history

    passed all i vex i wasnt in trinidad when the results came out to rub it in all dem teachers faces. breaking class yields GREAT results!

  11. #11
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    true, im still waiting to hear how much i got in my accounts SBA
    ask ur teacher he go kno.. cxc sends back the scores to the cheachers

  12. #12
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot
    ask ur teacher he go kno.. cxc sends back the scores to the cheachers
    ask who? rotten teeth bite a bomb thomas? nah, i cool. i passed so its all good.

  13. #13
    De Scribe Metro Robber's Avatar Metro Robber is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooknam
    Posts
    2,509
    Credits
    1,007,485
    Quote Originally Posted by topclassbubbla
    LOL @ Robber...

    All you over-achievers...I must have took 6:

    English A
    English B
    Mat's (LOL...yuh know das what dem call it back home)
    Bio
    Spanish
    Art

    I may have took Accounting too, but since the majority of my accounting class was spent standing out in the sun for talking, I cyah quite remember anything that start with "Acc"
    Oh gosh, ah shame! I eh speak to u in so long. We must share a cup of tea one day. LOL @ Mat's. My friggin teachers kinda cajoled me into taking them classes. I was a rebel in school but I used to get away with rhell ting because I never ramp with my schoolwork until I come up here and became a straight C "studient" in college. That happens when yuh father is six foot and change and an ex-Pan man. I did

    "Mats"
    English A
    English B
    French
    Spanish
    Principles of Business
    History
    Bio

  14. #14
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    i ended up doing
    maths
    english
    accounts
    business
    spanish
    biology
    Interesting...

    English
    Maths (lol...)
    Spanish
    Geography
    History
    Principles of Business
    Biology

    I'm proud tuh say I got a 3 in Maths...1's and 2's in everything else. Started 'A's but bailed fuh de relative comforts of High School up here...what a breeze :

  15. #15
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    Interesting...

    English
    Maths (lol...)
    Spanish
    Geography
    History
    Principles of Business
    Biology

    I'm proud tuh say I got a 3 in Maths...1's and 2's in everything else. Started 'A's but bailed fuh de relative comforts of High School up here...what a breeze :
    i got 3s in accounts and bio, 2s in math english history and spanish and a 1 in business. i was pissed at that spanish result since i was one of the best in the class. nearly pooped mih pants when i got the accounts result tho, seeing that i only did 2 of the compulsory 5 questions

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •