Thread: Anybody here suffer from Panic Attacks?

Credits

Anybody here suffer from Panic Attacks?

I've been dealing with this issue for about 5 years now. Panic attacks are the worst! They say it mimics a heart attack, never had one of those, but I will tell you, I won't wish a Panic Attack on my worse enemy (well one person - maybe).
    I've learned to somewhat control my "Daytime" attacks, but I have begun having them in my sleep and waking up feeling like I had stopped breathing for over a minute and am gasping for air.

What are your experiences?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mixitup View Post
    I've been dealing with this issue for about 5 years now. Panic attacks are the worst! They say it mimics a heart attack, never had one of those, but I will tell you, I won't wish a Panic Attack on my worse enemy (well one person - maybe).
    I've learned to somewhat control my "Daytime" attacks, but I have begun having them in my sleep and waking up feeling like I had stopped breathing for over a minute and am gasping for air.

What are your experiences?
    I used to when I was younger. Happened a lot after I got held up @ gun point and if I'm in an enclosed area. The last one I had was last year December...I'd gone to get my second tatt and this dude walked into the parlor looking real shady asking the lady a bunch of silly questions that seemed like a cover up for something. Let's just say he rubbed me the wrong way...I started to panic...went to the ladies' room and actually blacked out. It was crazy.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjer View Post
    I used to when I was younger. Happened a lot after I got held up @ gun point and if I'm in an enclosed area. The last one I had was last year December...I'd gone to get my second tatt and this dude walked into the parlor looking real shady asking the lady a bunch of silly questions that seemed like a cover up for something. Let's just say he rubbed me the wrong way...I started to panic...went to the ladies' room and actually blacked out. It was crazy.
    Thas crazy, I've blacked out once also.....My first one was after 9/11, then I started having them like 4 times a week. Are you over it now? what did you do to correct it?

Taj
    Credits
    sorry to hear that yall
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Poca
    I used to have panic or anxiety attack when I was pregnant. they would come for no reason whatsoever. Once I was in the metro going somewhere and hey had to stop the train and call an ambulance. Since that day, I was afarid to take public transportation and to be alone. That in itself, caused me to have other panic attacks. Oddly enough, they top after I gave birth.

Credits
    I had them.

I had it to a point where I had to visit the emergency room in New York. I Went to Downstate, and the staff there was very unprofessional. They were under the impression that I was crazy, which was not the deal.

Anyways, I went to go see a psychiatrist in Florida, and he said that he doesn't think mines came from anxiety. He said he think it is neurological. They stop coming, so I just don't worry about it anymore. I never really followed through with it.

Many people suffer from panic attacks.

You're not alone.

Credits
    I went to see a neurologist, and she said she doesn't see anything neurological about it. She just told me it's anxiety.

funny how professionals can't agree on something

lol

Credits
    i get panic attacks regarding a certain situation (which i am to embarrassed to admit here) and its horrifying....i try to avoid the situation at all costs but i cud only do that for so long...i feel a sense of impeninding doom an start to think all kinds ah craziness and then jus freak out...i dunno y or how it started but is since i small it happening an now it just got worse as i got older an more embarrassing...lol..
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    i get panic attacks regarding a certain situation (which i am to embarrassed to admit here) and its horrifying....i try to avoid the situation at all costs but i cud only do that for so long...i feel a sense of impeninding doom an start to think all kinds ah craziness and then jus freak out...i dunno y or how it started but is since i small it happening an now it just got worse as i got older an more embarrassing...lol..
    flying?
    anyway i know u not gon say either way.

it would suck if it was b4 sex tho.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    yeah, I once was on a Plane at JFK taxing to take off, the plane was late so eryone was irritated. I started having a MAJOR panic attack, so the flight attendant came to me and had the pilot get out of the LOOONG take off que, and take me back to the terminal... The look of anger on the other passangers faces...LOL.. But I felt better so Fuk umm.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    I had them.

I had it to a point where I had to visit the emergency room in New York. I Went to Downstate, and the staff there was very unprofessional. They were under the impression that I was crazy, which was not the deal.

Anyways, I went to go see a psychiatrist in Florida, and he said that he doesn't think mines came from anxiety. He said he think it is neurological. They stop coming, so I just don't worry about it anymore. I never really followed through with it.

Many people suffer from panic attacks.

You're not alone.

lololol.....

u never wold me bout this before