Thread: Anybody here ever been on Weight Watchers?

Credits

Question Anybody here ever been on Weight Watchers?

I have a friend that has been on weight watchers since summer time and hasn't lost one damn pound. She never sticks to the right portions and always eating after 8:00. Her excuse is always, "But I haven't eaten all day that's why I'm eating Chicken wings with lo mein" or "It's just this once, I haven't eaten this in a long time." I don't know why she is even wasting her damn time. I told her if she doesn't exercise, she will never lose weight and keep the weight off. Especially when her greedy ass can't stick to the suggested proportions.

amprincess
    my friend's sis lost alot of weight on that points diet. I guess she's doing it right though. I couldn't be bothered counting points all damn day

Dragon
    They are good . I lost 100lbs

Credits
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    They are good . I lost 100lbs
    Can we see a before picture?

Dragon
    Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    Can we see a before picture?
    You donít want to see that picture .. what yuh get me for valentines

Credits
    dougla yuh need to motivate yuh fren to lost weight that is the key factor in workin out ppl does need ah lil motivation to keep them up once she start to knock off ah lil weight it den becomes easier to keep it up cause that is when other ppl will see the difference an she will want to keep it up

where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Credits
    Originally posted by point-man
    dougla yuh need to motivate yuh fren to lost weight that is the key factor in workin out ppl does need ah lil motivation to keep them up once she start to knock off ah lil weight it den becomes easier to keep it up cause that is when other ppl will see the difference an she will want to keep it up

can you motivate me to lose tooo.......

Credits
    lol clchick ah wish i could but i is the most lazy person yuh could know ,an outside to cold to be thinkin bout goin in gym . ah ha ah tai bo tape out it available on the corner ah eastern parkway an utica .

Credits
    Originally posted by point-man
    I've tried to encourage her for the longest time. I've tried inviting her to the gym with me when I used to go. All she used to want to do is walk on de treadmill then after we done, she want to go and eat fast food. Anytime, I see she slippin up, I try to tell her she shouldn't be eating this or that. But I tired try.

Credits
    I have been on Weight Watchers and i find if you stick to the point system you do lose weight. Making the investment and buy the Smart One meals will help alot and they taste good. I was on WW for 4 months and lost 25 lbs.

Credits
    Originally posted by sokah
    I have been on Weight Watchers and i find if you stick to the point system you do lose weight. Making the investment and buy the Smart One meals will help alot and they taste good. I was on WW for 4 months and lost 25 lbs.
    See you have self-control. She has none. That is why I say that she is just wasting her time and money. You first have to make a commitment to yourself and she is not ready to do that.

Credits
    brooklyn ha to much nice food that is why she cyah committ ah feel cause i is ah man does must eat ah jerk chicken when ah over they