Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Teachers on IMIX....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisha7
    well here at nitwit university 3 credit courses either meet 2 or 3 days a week. the classes in question (nitwit 101) meet 3 days per week, for a total of 16 weeks, which is in compliance with our accrediting body, Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All state universities in PA have similar regulations, so perhaps you are reffering to NitWit University of New York...I don know
    YIKES......rebuttal....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    YIKES......rebuttal....
    well i guess in all fairness, some non-traditional programs do meet less frequently, but I am used to that type of reaction from people who work in "lower" education. There seems to be some hostility or resentment amongst teachers or administrators who are not on the University level.... go figure

Credits
    well i guess in all fairness, some non-traditional programs do meet less frequently, but I am used to that type of reaction from people who work in "lower" education. There seems to be some hostility or resentment amongst teachers or administrators who are not on the University level.... go figure
    POINT....SET.....MATCH!!!

Credits
    i don't have the tenure to take off during the school year for long periods of time........it doesn't look good for a teacher to take off.

Credits
    [QUOTE=DCboy.......it doesn't look good for a teacher to take off.[/QUOTE]

ah hush.. lol. mekkin me feel bad.

My HS class is going to be fine...dem juss missing me for 2 days.. and the week of carnival they off anyway.. my College class.. gonna have to do bare practicals And my AT HOME for those days and my excuse was that i have to go to TRini to get some course documents...
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    Hey you guys all make good points. I'm not tenure at my program where I teach but guess what meh ticket done book. I thought this out clearly. I just started teaching at this program in september. I thought it would look bad. However as teachers we have sick days and personal days. I used 2 sick days to go miami and i'm using the rest for trini. I was told by the administration they don't want to know why you have to leave just let them know when you leavin' and when you coming back. If some macco people want to know I have a father who is in trini not feeling well and I need a few days. (don't want to say death) all you teachers going down maybe we go bounce in ah fete in sweet trini

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DCboy
    i don't have the tenure to take off during the school year for long periods of time........it doesn't look good for a teacher to take off.
    yes but lord we need more than anybody else

Credits
    whats the busines about tension between educators in higher ed and pirmary ed??
    ...never heard about it ...please enlighten me... I never had any animosity against professors...and I didnt think anyone had any animosity against me

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CocaColaBockle
    whats the busines about tension between educators in higher ed and pirmary ed??
    ...never heard about it ...please enlighten me... I never had any animosity against professors...and I didnt think anyone had any animosity against me
    well i don know personally, but i have consulted with the school district here and have heard the teachers making all kinds of sideways comments about how easy professors have it and what they do and don do....likewise, i have plenty a professor make belittling comments about primary teachers and how their incompetence makes for a bunch of ding bat students. i think people have different callings... i am good with young adults but i don really like kids so.....

MrBlackRock

"lower" education doesnt mean "lower educated"

get a grip... you must be a PROFESSOR cause right now you PROFESSING to be a cunnt

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CalypsoBlackRock
    "lower" education doesnt mean "lower educated"

get a grip... you must be a PROFESSOR cause right now you PROFESSING to be a cunnt
    this from the person who start out the whole conversation by callin my university, nitwit cuz i don keep no matchbox college hours

MrBlackRock
    this from the person who start out the whole conversation by callin my university, nitwit cuz i don keep no matchbox college hours
    not match box, cardboard... bite me.... while you at it professor... do you stand before me NAKED?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CalypsoBlackRock
    not match box, cardboard... bite me.... while you at it professor... do you stand before me NAKED?

blackrock behave :devil

wait till i see you... :p

but as an excuse i would use a wedding of a loved one or you are going to see a sick relative. i know one person who just said they have to take care of family business.....

Credits
    I didn't realize there were so many teachers on the MIX...allyuh deserve an e-ovation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12