Thread: Any Teachers on IMIX....

Any Teachers on IMIX....

Going to Carnival this year???? Cause hopefully by this time next year I will be teaching and I need to know what kind of excuses do y'all make to get to Carnival....or will 2K5 be my last in Trinidad.....please say it ain't so....*insert bawling smilie here*

Sure what yuh want me 2 teach you?

carnival usually falls during my feb vacation so ... cause its so early..... i cyan do

Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    Going to Carnival this year???? Cause hopefully by this time next year I will be teaching and I need to know what kind of excuses do y'all make to get to Carnival....or will 2K5 be my last in Trinidad.....please say it ain't so....*insert bawling smilie here*

ask BlackRock he's a Asst Principal.

Stop foopin the principal early

Quote Originally Posted by CalypsoBlackRock
    carnival usually falls during my feb vacation so ... cause its so early..... i cyan do
    So if you were my asst pricipal in my school and I told you I have a sick family member I needed to go visit (coincidentally smack in the middle of carnival season) would you let me go?

P.S. Any NYC highschool teachers have any input?

So if you were my asst pricipal in my school and I told you I have a sick family member I needed to go visit (coincidentally smack in the middle of carnival season) would you let me go?

It depends on what kinda teacher u are. I'm an in-home therapist/teacher. Actually I can go T&T this year....but it will look bad cuz I just started this job late August.

I ent sure how teachers in schools operate.

ah kno dis woman.. some person of family always dieing around that time.. and she brings photos to prove it.. demented ah bit twisted yes..

when people ask why.. she claim is voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot
    ah kno dis woman.. some person of family always dieing around that time.. and she brings photos to prove it.. demented ah bit twisted yes..

when people ask why.. she claim is voodoo
    Nah dais one ting ah cannot do!! I en claimin' no body dead caw i believe when yuh talk dem tings it does come true!! If ah say a illness de illness could be a cold or flu ah en gaw to specify.....do I?

i'd just take from your pay. no big deal.

Oh..... .....okay.....

well i am a professor and i will be missing 4 classes but i am tryin to get another person inthe department to cover. everybody knowim goin so i cant really use sick time. at my other college though iam using vacation time, no prob...no actual classes that week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisha7
    well i am a professor and i will be missing 4 classes but i am tryin to get another person inthe department to cover. everybody knowim goin so i cant really use sick time. at my other college though iam using vacation time, no prob...no actual classes that week.
    you mus be a professor at NITWIT University cause who would allow that? especially when there's probably only 18 classes in a semester... christ

OUCH!!!!!!!!

well here at nitwit university 3 credit courses either meet 2 or 3 days a week. the classes in question (nitwit 101) meet 3 days per week, for a total of 16 weeks, which is in compliance with our accrediting body, Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All state universities in PA have similar regulations, so perhaps you are reffering to NitWit University of New York...I don know