Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any STEP-mothers on IMIX?

Credits

Any STEP-mothers on IMIX?

how was it bonding with that child....children?

tawk yuh tawk
    Live the life you Love....Love the life you live. An iz dat!!

sharkie
    i tried to drown the bastard. didn't work.

Credits
    I could not do it. I am a single mother of 3 and I don't date men with kids. Who vex can vex but I have my reasons.....
    Tasty.......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetredbutta View Post
    I could not do it. I am a single mother of 3 and I don't date men with kids. Who vex can vex but I have my reasons.....
    Share your reasons nuh? Or you don't want to get into it?

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfiyah View Post
    how was it bonding with that child....children?

tawk yuh tawk
    I just say itīs my boyfriendīs son...rather than me being the step mother. He never lived with us and he was a little boy when we met, which made it easy to bond with him. I would much rather be with a man with ZERO kids, but he came with a child, I loved him and had to accept the kid.
    His mother is foolish and tried hard in the beginning to make things difficult.She was selfish and didnīt care that she was hurting the child.

My advice is where possible, stay away from men with children.

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss T.C View Post
    I just say itīs my boyfriendīs son...rather than me being the step mother. He never lived with us and he was a little boy when we met, which made it easy to bond with him. I would much rather be with a man with ZERO kids, but he came with a child, I loved him and had to accept the kid.
    His mother is foolish and tried hard in the beginning to make things difficult.She was selfish and didnīt care that she was hurting the child.

SHut the fuk up idiot biatch ...

What are you ? the love guru ?

and sunfiyah why every fuking thread you make has something to do with men and relationships ?

Are you having so many different man problems ? DAMN!!

Spoogie
    I can't believe someone with so many kids can be present at all those parties. Worthless!!

These Imix chicks know everything about what it takes to have a failed relationship, i'm willing to bet my life none can state whats needed to be in a successful relationship. Step mother or real mother, the man is going to love his child more than you. The root of the problem is self centered fukers like you can't be a relationship with someone who has a different jewel in his life.

Credits

Credits
    This makes no damn sense....

Kiz
    Credits
    it's easier to bond with them when they are young....when they get bigger they may see you as trying to be their mother....some ppl try to become their best friend....but dat don't work....once the child know his/her place and shows some damn respect I'm good...

try to incorporate the child into fun things that you all do so they can see that you not just trying to come in and take charge especially if it has only been them and moms/pops for a while....nothing happens over night but gradually you can establish some sort of cordial relationship....
    Last edited by Kiz; 01-26-2009 at 10:10 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    it's easier to bond with them when they are young....when they get bigger they may see you as trying to be their mother....some ppl try to become their best friend....but dat don't work....once the child know his/her place and shoes some damn respect I'm good...

try to incorporate the child into fun things that you all do so they can see that you not just trying to come in and take charge especially if it has only been them and moms/pops for a while....nothing happens over night but gradually you can establish some sort of cordial relationship....
    Kiz you couldn't say it any better.

Credits
    so wouldn't you take offense if a man says "he wouldn't waste his time on or wife you because you have kids?"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss T.C View Post

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    Share your reasons nuh? Or you don't want to get into it?
    1. Baby mama drama...... dats all I have to say about that. I dated a single father of 2 and that went well only because the kid's mother had ran off when they were babies. So there are some exceptions but generally I try to stay away from it. I can't handle it.
    I won't knock a man who tells me dat he don't date women with kids..........
    Tasty.......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA View Post
    so wouldn't you take offense if a man says "he wouldn't waste his time on or wife you because you have kids?"
    Normally, I would say... Only parents can relate to this situation but she definitely destroyed my theory..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast