Thread: Any Smallville fans?!?!

Toppa_Toppa

Any Smallville fans?!?!

If so....look out for the 100th Episode Biyatch!! Clark tells Lana his secret and someone, supposed Papa Kent dies in order to fulfil a pact Jor-El made. i.e. When Clark was killed and Jor-El brought him back to life and therefore, someone Clark loves has to die to maintain the balance in the Universe or whatever.

Toppa_Toppa
    Okay then, I'll just talk tuh muhself until people start signing orn. The air date is january 26th, don't forget. Clark also proposes to Lana

But unfortunately we know he ends up with Hard-face Lois in real Superman, so de Lana boat eh go float. Buh at least she knows his secret now!

And not only is Jonathan Kent suspected of going to die (due to "heart-failure") there's going to be another death due to car accident, so that may mean Chloe.

Toppa_Toppa
    And the Producers also said that by the end of the season Lana will "be" with Lex, but ah hope dey just jesting. because ah cah stand dah bald-head itch nomore since Season 4 in the Episode "Blank" where Clark had lose him memory and Lex took advantage of him. But Lex has been in love with Lana fuh ah long time eh so...

Credits
    Hi you up late or early?

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by denboy
    Hi you up late or early?
    Up late. I went to sleep around 7 pm and woke up at 1am.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa
    You've got your day/nights mixed up there,is that normal for you?

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by denboy
    You've got your day/nights mixed up there,is that normal for you?
    During the holidays it is. I usually go to sleep around 6am and get up at 4pm. Today was an off day.

Credits
    I LOVE SMALLVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the info Arizona.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    I haven't watched this show regualrly in a long time. You've sort of helped. If I remember I shall watch it

Credits

Thumbs up

Sounds like u were up early tho...at least you had your rest.

And uh, thanks for the preview...YOU ROCK

Credits
    Okay then, I'll just talk tuh muhself until people start signing orn. The air date is january 26th, don't forget. Clark also proposes to Lana

But unfortunately we know he ends up with Hard-face Lois in real Superman, so de Lana boat eh go float. Buh at least she knows his secret now!

And not only is Jonathan Kent suspected of going to die (due to "heart-failure") there's going to be another death due to car accident, so that may mean Chloe.
    Unless they are going to rewrite the superman story line. They can't kill Jonathan Kent.

Toppa_Toppa
    Benjie, Jonath Kent did die in the oiginal version of the comics. It only in the Post Crisis editions that he lived.

I'd like to thank everyone for responding. Make sure and tune in! That is going to be de best episode ever! Even bette than when Clark died and Jor-El resurrected him in the Fortress of Solitude.

Side note: Anybody remember de Episode "Crusade" in the Fourth Season when Kal-El flew? That was some ah de wickedest Special Effects- de take off ah mean.