Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: any pc people here?

  1. #16
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Its called overabuse. If it was working yesterday then it not working today has nothing to do with your ports. Restart your computer. If that doesnt work then uninstall the program then download a new copy.

    *saves name to whinelist*
    it hasnt worked for 2 weeks...uninstalled and reinstalled twice. i will reboot now.

  2. #17
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    it hasnt worked for 2 weeks...uninstalled and reinstalled twice. i will reboot now.
    http://messenger.yahoo.com/ :p

  3. #18
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    i uninstalled that one by mistake and now i dont have that either

    BUT i just signed in on msn, changed user to go on with my regualr email addie and it wouldnt let me...

  4. #19
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    i uninstalled that one by mistake and now i dont have that either

    BUT i just signed in on msn, changed user to go on with my regualr email addie and it wouldnt let me...
    What message are you getting?

  5. #20
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    What message are you getting?
    ok, ive noticed that if i sign in within one minute of connecting to the internet; they let me in, however i cant send messages, cuuz i was jus talking out my lungs to khayne and then i got this
    "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients"

    i signed out and now Im trying to sign back in and i got
    "we were unable to sign you in to . net messenger service, possibly because of a problem with the service or your internet connection. please make sure that you are connected to the internet. 0x81000301"

  6. #21
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    ok, ive noticed that if i sign in within one minute of connecting to the internet; they let me in, however i cant send messages, cuuz i was jus talking out my lungs to khayne and then i got this
    "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients"

    i signed out and now Im trying to sign back in and i got
    "we were unable to sign you in to . net messenger service, possibly because of a problem with the service or your internet connection. please make sure that you are connected to the internet. 0x81000301"
    Seems like they may be having issues on their end of the spectrum. Its Microsoft so anything is possible. The best bet would juss be to keep trying.

  7. #22
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Seems like they may be having issues on their end of the spectrum. Its Microsoft so anything is possible. The best bet would juss be to keep trying.
    *dives headfirst out window*

  8. #23
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    *dives headfirst out window*
    Juss remember to save da bumpa.. No sense in letting it go to waste..

  9. #24
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Juss remember to save da bumpa.. No sense in letting it go to waste..
    leff de bumpa alone

  10. #25
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770
    daash it way
    Kick it way
    dash it way
    dis one here naaaammmeee
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

    The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

  11. #26
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    leff de bumpa alone
    NO...

  12. #27
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    daash it way
    Kick it way
    dash it way
    dis one here naaaammmeee
    hush yuh mouth and SEND MIH FUDGE!!!!!!!!

  13. #28
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    hush yuh mouth and SEND MIH FUDGE!!!!!!!!
    login into hotmail just for fun it may jus do something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •