Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: any pc people here?

  1. #1
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627

    any pc people here?

    i'm this | | close from heaving this thing out the window. anyone willing to pass on some quick tips?

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    i'm this | | close from heaving this thing out the window. anyone willing to pass on some quick tips?
    Save a whine for me and we can talk...

  3. #3
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627


    ok ok maybe we can work something out

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Save a whine for me and we can talk...

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter


    ok ok maybe we can work something out
    What/who do you need assistance with?!

  5. #5
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    What/who do you need assistance with?!
    msn not working

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    msn not working
    Now that isnt necessarily a PC problem is it?! :p

  7. #7
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    msn not working
    hmm would you be able to kno if u are behind a firewall??

    do you use any other im services?

  8. #8
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Now that isnt necessarily a PC problem is it?! :p
    msn on my pc not so? *shrugs*

  9. #9
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot
    hmm would you be able to kno if u are behind a firewall??

    do you use any other im services?
    i think i got a virus and now i cant use msn. i have aol and it works tho.

  10. #10
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    i think i got a virus and now i cant use msn. i have aol and it works tho.
    hmm are you at home or work.. using dial up or high speed connection?

  11. #11
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot
    hmm are you at home or work.. using dial up or high speed connection?
    home and high speed ....576.0 kbps thats high speed right?

  12. #12
    Soca DJ socaflex's Avatar socaflex is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    1,708
    Credits
    1,537,105
    if u go to help on the msn box u will see something that says service status this will tell u if all systems are running if they are reboot and make sure ur firewall program if u have any are active and if ur behind a router u might need to open some ports hope ive been helpful.

  13. #13
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by socaflex
    if u go to help on the msn box u will see something that says service status this will tell u if all systems are running if they are reboot and make sure ur firewall program if u have any are active and if ur behind a router u might need to open some ports hope ive been helpful.
    i saw "All systems are stable and running." so how do i open some ports?

  14. #14
    Soca DJ socaflex's Avatar socaflex is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    1,708
    Credits
    1,537,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    i saw "All systems are stable and running." so how do i open some ports?
    try and reboot ok then let me know what happens then.

  15. #15
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    i saw "All systems are stable and running." so how do i open some ports?
    Its called overabuse. If it was working yesterday then it not working today has nothing to do with your ports. Restart your computer. If that doesnt work then uninstall the program then download a new copy.

    *saves name to whinelist*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •