Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: Any Imixers Here Been 2 Jail?

  1. #1
    Banned bouyon king is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    deya pon de gullyside
    Posts
    0
    Credits
    1,026,635

    Any Imixers Here Been 2 Jail?

    tell us about ur experiences...

    i spent a lil time behind bars when i was younger, not in no maximum security an ting. but still real jail. of course u have de bad stuff, but if a pretty boy like me cud make it, it couldnt have been dat bad. but i guess is cus i knew ppl in dere 2. i also find dey provide a lot of programs and shit 2 occupy we self. any other imixers das confident and brave enuff 2 tell dere stories, plz share. and no batty man jokes. serious thread

  2. #2
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    I am close to a few people who have been locked up. So you were locked up over 18 then? How long did you spend? Since you are in Canada, I'm curious to know how it affects your ability to find good employment...

  3. #3
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Quote Originally Posted by bouyon king View Post
    tell us about ur experiences...

    i spent a lil time behind bars when i was younger, not in no maximum security an ting. but still real jail. of course u have de bad stuff, but if a pretty boy like me cud make it, it couldnt have been dat bad. but i guess is cus i knew ppl in dere 2. i also find dey provide a lot of programs and shit 2 occupy we self. any other imixers das confident and brave enuff 2 tell dere stories, plz share. and no batty man jokes. serious thread
    What did you do to wind up behind bars?

    Did any man touch you? I'm sure a pretty boy like you got hit on
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  4. #4
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    What did you do to wind up behind bars?

    Did any man touch you? I'm sure a pretty boy like you got hit on

  5. #5
    Spranga
    Guest
    did a good 9hrs in a holding cell in a small town
    they fed me a cold happy meal from McDonalds
    i was down there alone and bored as hell
    nobody else got arrested until i was leaving... a couple thugs were on their way in

  6. #6
    Registered User Dr Insane's Avatar Dr Insane is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DOWN IN AH DE GHETTO
    Posts
    38,722
    Credits
    3,491,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    What did you do to wind up behind bars?

    Did any man touch you? I'm sure a pretty boy like you got hit on

  7. #7
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Jail is one place men should never go.

    You should never be told what to eat or when to sleep.

  8. #8
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Jail is one place men should never go.

    You should never be told what to eat or when to sleep.
    Shit happens.



    I've never been locked up thankfully. But I do know a few folks who spent sometime away, including my friend's brother and younger sister.

  9. #9
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    bump
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  10. #10
    Banned bouyon king is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    deya pon de gullyside
    Posts
    0
    Credits
    1,026,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    What did you do to wind up behind bars?

    Did any man touch you? I'm sure a pretty boy like you got hit on
    i wouldnt talk dat here..... and no guys hit on me, i actually got off kinda easy. jail is a place where if u no ppl, u not gonna really be in problems

  11. #11
    UNBREAKABLE vincyempress's Avatar vincyempress is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ovah so
    Posts
    13,515
    Credits
    1,036,871
    I went to jail for 8wks..immigration probs...but then ah got a lawyer and ting...and varified things. Did i get hit on yea,but i hit they arse back...lolol...jail food sweet oui..in there was ah whole heapah immigrant ...nobody understood eachother..all kinda language
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

  12. #12
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    I went to jail for 8wks..immigration probs...but then ah got a lawyer and ting...and varified things. Did i get hit on yea,but i hit they arse back...lolol...jail food sweet oui..in there was ah whole heapah immigrant ...nobody understood eachother..all kinda language
    8 wks?! darn....were you scared at first?

    Isn't it more like a detention center for immigration issues?
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  13. #13
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    in Trinidad and here...........imma better now because of it
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  14. #14
    UNBREAKABLE vincyempress's Avatar vincyempress is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ovah so
    Posts
    13,515
    Credits
    1,036,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    8 wks?! darn....were you scared at first?

    Isn't it more like a detention center for immigration issues?
    Hell yea i was scared i was 19 then! So i was a child called an adult...yes they call it detention but the have bars ad have yuh in shackles, and treating yuh like yuh's ah murderer...dais jail
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

  15. #15
    Banned bouyon king is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    deya pon de gullyside
    Posts
    0
    Credits
    1,026,635
    19 is a child right

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •