Thread: Any Imixers in Chicago?

Credits

Any Imixers in Chicago?

I'll be there and I always lookin for a lime. Anything happens there? Somebody Holla at me!
    Thanks!

Credits
    i think if i say there are 2 people on here in chicago i may be overestimating

lemme know if u find anything good out there . I served a year sentence out there and the most i found was a bar playin hot hot hot and no woman, no cry. good luck.

now if u want to find a good place to eat, I can help you...

Credits
    I'ma lil past HoT Hot Hot and No Woman No Cry - but thanks dahlin. Talk to me about food den.

J
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by saucybaby38
    I'll be there and I always lookin for a lime. Anything happens there? Somebody Holla at me!
    Thanks!

WOiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... chi town in d house... wais de scene... holla at your girl

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    i think if i say there are 2 people on here in chicago i may be overestimating

lemme know if u find anything good out there . I served a year sentence out there and the most i found was a bar playin hot hot hot and no woman, no cry. good luck.

now if u want to find a good place to eat, I can help you...
    I know that I have seen at least one person on Imix from Chicago. I have been there several times. They have a very small Caribbean population but a very large Black American population.

J
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC2BGI
    I know that I have seen at least one person on Imix from Chicago. I have been there several times. They have a very small Caribbean population but a very large Black American population.

actuallly the black population in chicago is not that large.. you were probably on the south side of chicago... that is where all the blacks are... as for the Caribbean population it is failry large..most of the just live in the Suburbs... you have to find them... The Jamaican population by far surpasses the trinidadian population... but if you want to see trinidadians at there best, or for that matter and island go to the Wild Hare on a thursday night.. u will want to know where the hell have these ppl been hiding

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by js4short
    actuallly the black population in chicago is not that large.. you were probably on the south side of chicago... that is where all the blacks are... as for the Caribbean population it is failry large..most of the just live in the Suburbs... you have to find them... The Jamaican population by far surpasses the trinidadian population... but if you want to see trinidadians at there best, or for that matter and island go to the Wild Hare on a thursday night.. u will want to know where the hell have these ppl been hiding
    When I was there I went to an African/Caribbean festival in a park and saw Africans, Jamaicans and Belizeans but not much else. The city of Chicago does have one of the largest Black American populations in the USA. That is a fact.

J
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC2BGI
    When I was there I went to an African/Caribbean festival in a park and saw Africans, Jamaicans and Belizeans but not much else. The city of Chicago does have one of the largest Black American populations in the USA. That is a fact.

when did you come for the festival last yr? not disputing that fact... i probaly made that statment cuz i don't see that many.. i am kinda in d bush...so u have to excuse me...

Credits
    Boo hoo...No Wild Hare for me, I get there on Friday

J
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by saucybaby38
    Boo hoo...No Wild Hare for me, I get there on Friday

you can go to Exodus though... They have something in the wild hard on Friday... but it is dancehall.. most likely they will have a live band. Exodus usually has some good Dj's on Friday and Saturday....

Credits
    wow wild hare and exodus still the spots to go? have they updated their music at all?

oh and um, saucy, what kinda food u like?
    there's a really good seafood place, shaw's crabhouse in the city. its pretty pricey but VERY worth it.
    if u like italian, maggiano's is really good and not too expensive from what i remember.
    ummmm big bowl cafe is good for asian and chicago style pizza is good at gino's east....

J
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    wow wild hare and exodus still the spots to go? have they updated their music at all?

oh and um, saucy, what kinda food u like?
    there's a really good seafood place, shaw's crabhouse in the city. its pretty pricey but VERY worth it.
    if u like italian, maggiano's is really good and not too expensive from what i remember.
    ummmm big bowl cafe is good for asian and chicago style pizza is good at gino's east....

hmmm.. you know your stuff... impressive... the places to shop... well Michigan Avenue is the place... but there is Marshall Field's on States Street, there is also on on Michigan ave... in the Water Tower place.... also a wide variety of stores also...