Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: Any ideas to help???????

  1. #1
    Kick up Dust!!! Soca Demon's Avatar Soca Demon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,373
    Credits
    1,110,012

    Any ideas to help???????

    Hey fellow IMixers. I sprained my ankle last week and have cruches and still not walking yet. Its coming along SLOWLY. I have to be ready for de upcoming events.

    Any ideas to help me ankle heal at a faster pace?


  2. #2
    Registered User clchick's Avatar clchick is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Posts
    4,650
    Credits
    1,010,221
    do like T.O....

  3. #3
    ~Sweet Sugah City Gyul~ Tiny_Winey's Avatar Tiny_Winey is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Liamuiga/Oualie baby
    Posts
    3,676
    Credits
    1,007,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Demon
    Hey fellow IMixers. I sprained my ankle last week and have cruches and still not walking yet. Its coming along SLOWLY. I have to be ready for de upcoming events.

    Any ideas to help me ankle heal at a faster pace?

    Hey sorry to hear about ya ankle babes. I hope u get better soon.
    can't give u any advice though, I'm majoring in teeth

  4. #4
    Kick up Dust!!! Soca Demon's Avatar Soca Demon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,373
    Credits
    1,110,012
    Quote Originally Posted by clchick
    do like T.O....
    He had surgery though

  5. #5
    Kick up Dust!!! Soca Demon's Avatar Soca Demon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,373
    Credits
    1,110,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny_Winey
    Hey sorry to hear about ya ankle babes. I hope u get better soon.
    can't give u any advice though, I'm majoring in teeth
    Thanks dahlin. I hope I get better soon too.

  6. #6
    rhel sweet sweetestrini's Avatar sweetestrini is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    7,550
    Credits
    1,518,822
    REST baby
    lots and lots of it
    u hadda stay orf de ankle as much as possible
    but exercise it while its elevated

  7. #7
    Registered User clchick's Avatar clchick is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Posts
    4,650
    Credits
    1,010,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Demon
    He had surgery though

    yeah but he also had this super oxygen machine in his house..maybe that might help yuh too...

  8. #8
    Registered User vioutlaw is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    fl. in ah box off 95
    Posts
    881
    Credits
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Demon
    Hey fellow IMixers. I sprained my ankle last week and have cruches and still not walking yet. Its coming along SLOWLY. I have to be ready for de upcoming events.

    Any ideas to help me ankle heal at a faster pace?

    see karma in action,,yo stole mah prize from they last person post and see what happen to you.....
    just try to rest it bredren

  9. #9
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by clchick
    yeah but he also had this super oxygen machine in his house..maybe that might help yuh too...
    yeah, he has a hyperbaric-type machine in his home. but all you can really do with a sprained ankle is give it time. don't put any stress on it, use your crutches (don't try to walk on it because it may feel better than it did the day before). and apply your hot & cold compresses if prescribed.

    hope you feel better.

  10. #10
    Kick up Dust!!! Soca Demon's Avatar Soca Demon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,373
    Credits
    1,110,012
    Quote Originally Posted by clchick
    yeah but he also had this super oxygen machine in his house..maybe that might help yuh too...
    You gonna buy dat fuh me???

  11. #11
    el n00ño n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    1,058,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Demon
    Hey fellow IMixers. I sprained my ankle last week and have cruches and still not walking yet. Its coming along SLOWLY. I have to be ready for de upcoming events.

    Any ideas to help me ankle heal at a faster pace?

    Pull up that dress and walk it off.
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

  12. #12
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by vioutlaw
    see karma in action,,yo stole mah prize from they last person post and see what happen to you.....
    just try to rest it bredren
    yuh evil bastard yuh

  13. #13
    Kick up Dust!!! Soca Demon's Avatar Soca Demon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,373
    Credits
    1,110,012
    Quote Originally Posted by ms. hershey
    yeah, he has a hyperbaric-type machine in his home. but all you can really do with a sprained ankle is give it time. don't put any stress on it, use your crutches (don't try to walk on it because it may feel better than it did the day before). and apply your hot & cold compresses if prescribed.

    hope you feel better.
    Thanks

    I noticed u have de same quote as me under yuh name

  14. #14
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Demon
    Thanks

    I noticed u have de same quote as me under yuh name
    hey, i just saw that!! I LOVE Iwer!!

  15. #15
    Registered User vioutlaw is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    fl. in ah box off 95
    Posts
    881
    Credits
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    yuh evil bastard yuh
    yo want to end up like he????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •