Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any female on here would do anything for their man ?

Juve

Any female on here would do anything for their man ?

When i mean anything, I mean even a 1 year in prison if it means your man won't get 5 years.

and

What changes if your man cheats on you ? Would you sell him out, trying to spite him ?Just do anything to hurt him for breaking your heart or w.e ?

and if any female on here have done bad things to your man after he cheated, did you feel bad after or was over whelm with joy ?

Kiz
    Credits
    No!

Juve
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz View Post
    No!
    not surprise by this answer at all...why tho ? You know most men will do anything for women ?

Credits
    Nope.

Credits
    I would've done anything for my ex...

Juve
    It's so damn hard to find a good woman these days.

I guess most women don't value one man as much as they did in the golden days when women had great value on who they love and sleep with.

Today most women will just forget and start something with a different man.

No real love.

Credits
    Can't say that hun...cause some men have women who will do ANYTHING for them, and they don't realize this till they fack up and get dropped off or they simply don't take care of the woman who will do anything for them

Juve
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneboo View Post
    Can't say that hun...cause some men have women who will do ANYTHING for them, and they don't realize this till they fack up and get dropped off or they simply don't take care of the woman who will do anything for them
    Thats so funny to me, because if i ever come across that i wouldn't do anything to make her go away.

I am starting to tell myself i really can't have toomuch trust or expectation from chicks.

Feminist-lesbians preach their man hate on the average woman so much, most of them have fallen to the stigmatization - hence duties women did previously are now considered bad, and all sort of crap i don't wanna get into.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juve View Post
    Thats so funny to me, because if i ever come across that i wouldn't do anything to make her go away.

I am starting to tell myself i really can't have toomuch trust or expectation from chicks.

Feminist-lesbians preach their man hate on the average woman so much, most of them have fallen to the stigmatization - hence duties women did previously are now considered bad, and all sort of crap i don't wanna get into.
    You are equating feminism with someone not willing to go to jail for their man? Your level of reasoning makes me laugh yes.

Juve
    Quote Originally Posted by trinidarkie View Post
    You are equating feminism with someone not willing to go to jail for their man? Your level of reasoning makes me laugh yes.
    you are a bloodclat idiot..

it doesn't matter what the action is, it's call sacrifice you muthafacking idiot trini boy ..

I just hate when ####################s talk to me without even thinking for a sec...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneboo View Post
    I would've done anything for my ex...
    Well thank god he you ex then...a year in jail....girl please behave.....he could not have been that good....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juve View Post
    you are a bloodclat idiot..

it doesn't matter what the action is, it's call sacrifice you muthafacking idiot trini boy ..

I just hate when ####################s talk to me without even thinking for a sec...
    Well look you just gave me my laugh for the day. As I said your level of reasoning it not even offensive, it is downright asinine. You can continue making an arse of yourself for the sake of attention.

Only on Imix yes......I fed up tell fiyah bout he cousins

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~SR~ View Post
    Well thank god he you ex then...a year in jail....girl please behave.....he could not have been that good....
    To be so young and so in love

Juve
    Well look you just gave me my laugh for the day. As I said your level of reasoning it not even offensive, it is downright asinine. You can continue making an arse of yourself for the sake of attention.

Only on Imix yes......I fed up tell fiyah bout he cousins
    Take a bullet, go to jail, cancel important meetings is all the same thing...

damn yo.. some people head is thick ..

Juve
    To be so young and so in love
    Has nothing to do with young - YOU IIIIIIIIIDDIOOOTTT

Good mature women feel that way too...

I know for a fact there is nothing my grandma wouldn't do for my grandpa...

And there isn't nothing he wouldn't do for her, so i don't know why you get your troubled mindset from ... I can tell you now, you will die lonely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast