Thread: Any entrepreneurs out there?

Credits

Question Any entrepreneurs out there?

One only gets smarter by dealing with those who are in a good position...cause you can't really learn from dumb people lol ...so I was just curious..anyone set up their own entity which is thriving and not just making enough to pay the rent?

Whether a graphic design, web design, import-export or running a profitable web site...store....here or in the islands? My biggest problem is to get the start-up money..risking everything on a bank loan or some loan shark...im not sure yet...

any info on this will be appreciated
    Last edited by Panty Droppa; 03-29-2004 at 04:48 PM.

Credits
    oye dutty,

what u lookin 2 do? i involved in several tings. some i'm starting up fresh and new, some other biznesses i run r now working and some other ventures have failed....and miserably. muss alwayz have a back-up plan. this 9-5 eh 4 me at all.

glad u have the spirit, but jus keep tryin and stay focused. better 2 say u gave it shot now than x amount of years and asking u'rself what if? doh be afraid 2 ask friends/family whomeva 4 help financially.

salty

Credits

well

well im in school now..looking to get out with a bach. in economics this year ..but i doing the 9 to 5 now..but i cant see myself working with a fixed amount of income...cause thats how people start living paycheck to paycheck...

for me..the money is 2nd to actually having a way to make money..cause then if you was ever to have lack of funds...then you'd just go right to your business...

im into graphic design but the bk market is saturated...

web design is so-so...
    business consulting..but that field is bascially run by manhattanites lol

but im more leaning towards ventures in tnt first ...club...or even cyber cafes...a chain of them..i just got to sit down a write a decent proposal

Credits
    West Indian Soul Magazine will be hosting a business plan workshop (we'll discuss writing the b-plan, financing options, start-up costs, legal representation, etc.) in the near future...

Stay tuned.

In the meantime though, if you have specific questions, send me a PM and I'll try to answer them online for you, or point you in the direction to get some help.

Credits

Thumbs up follow de leader

cool...will do.....